GuitarPartsDepot gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuitarPartsDepot gone?

Been trying to get to the site for a few days, looks like they let the domain expire. Anyone have any info? Its a shame, was a really good resource to find some hard to find parts!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Did the URL change?

http://www.guitar-parts-depot.com/

I noticed the same thing with Floyd Rose Upgrades. You would think they would have re-directed traffic to the new site.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
      That is a site in Hong Kong.

The one we're all used to is gone.
      -Rick

Comment

looks like they didn't renew the domain name.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/118...m?goto=newpost
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That free shipping thing was kinda BS, but you cant deny they had a huge amount of parts that were hard to find elsewhere. Ill miss them for sure if they really are out of business.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I asked about this on another forum and it does appear that they are history. Both gpdusa.com and guitarpartsdepot.com are parked by Go Daddy.

They carried hard to find stuff at great prices and will be missed.

Comment

I too used them numerous occasions for parts and never had a problem.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                X