Rons double.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it's the missing apostrophe from the fucking thread title
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Hey, I leave out extra crap that can just be inferred. At least I spell favorite, color and honor correctly. Leave your extra "u" you guys put in words over there.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
        Hey, I leave out extra crap that can just be inferred. At least I spell favorite, color and honor correctly. Leave your extra "u" you guys put in words over there.
        Yeah and learn how to talk gooder too!

Its aluminum..."AH LOO MIN NUM...not this aluminium crap that ya'll spit out
        Last edited by bombtek; 01-11-2012, 05:16 PM.
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
          Yeah and learn how to talk gooder too!

Its aluminum..."AH LOO MIN NUM...not this aluminium crap that ya'll spit out
          The best is when David Hobbs say Malaysia... F1 fans know what I'm talking about.

Sorry chaps for all the bashing, Merica style.

:dead:
          sigpic
          Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
            so this thread should be titled "Ron's doble"? Yo gys spell things fnny in yor contry
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              so this thread should be titled "Ron's doble"? Yo gys spell things fnny in yor contry
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
              X