Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video from my band! Check it out!

Hey guys!

My band ,Karkaos, did a video for our first single called from our debut EP called In Burning Skies.

We did it with cinema students and it was our first experience doing a video and I loved it!

The song is called The Tempest!
    Check it out!

I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

A little bit more folksy than I'm into but that was really good. However, I didn't see a Jackson D:
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Not bad..but I thought it was mean putting that girl in chains. I was scared for her. Then she seemed to be OK once they were off. So I liked it better then..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

cool video, man!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Girl singer is pretty intense, cool video

Comment

Pretty cool tune, well done.
            Jackson KV2
            Jackson KE1T
            Jackson KE1F
            Jackson SL1

Comment

Not really my cup of tea either (man, that's what everyone tells me every time they hear my band hahaha), but it was well performed, and congrats on the video!

However, I agree with xeno; not a single Jackson?!?!
              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Pretty impressive. Not really into the whole cookie monster vocal thing though. The girl has a good voice. I would let her sing.
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Random thoughts:

I didn't know Jim Gaffigan played drums!
                  Your chiropractor must love you!
                  Arch Enemy fans, eh?

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Great job on the video man! Not to beat a dead horse but I too am. It a fan of the cookie monster type vocals, but you guys are tight and sound good. Nice job!
                    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Thanks for the honest answers guys!

I used to have a couple jackson's and used one to record but sadly no, were not playing any on there.
                      I'm going to start looking for a professional rr after my custom (not jackson) guitar is done but until then I only have a cheap js series king v..

As for the cookie monster vocals, I love 'em but it took me some time to get used to it at first but now i'm a huge death metal fan.
                      New stuff will be using a lot more of her vocal range but not only for growls and screams, she's working a lot on her cleans and we plan to put them a little more forward in our song writing for the full lenght.

Were actually not fans of Arch Ennemy but we'll always get some kind of comparison just because we have a female singer and I'm used to it

Comment

Me like-y, me like-y, me like-y!!! Other than your facebook page, where is the EP available for purchase? Itunes?
                        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                          Me like-y, me like-y, me like-y!!! Other than your facebook page, where is the EP available for purchase? Itunes?
                          Well, you can get the physical version on www.karkaos.bigcartel.com or the download version on www.karkaos.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
                          X