Google voice and telemarketers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google voice and telemarketers.

Got a call from a telemarketer today. I got fed up and called the number back. Seems its a proxy number provided by google voice AND it had a voicemail! Bingo. Ive clogged up their VM 3 times now, and when VMs clogged up, you actually get their automated menu to request a call back. Ive done that probably 20 times now. Bet by tomorrow that number will no longer be used to harass people. Im on the do not call list, they called anyhow. They didnt account for my boredom and my love of harassing people when they harass me first.

Im gonna wait till about 11pm and start again.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

If you guys care to help out, the number is 513-239-7672. If you get the prompt, you can fast forward through it with 1 1 1 1. You be put on the list for a call back. If they call back, fuck with em. If you get the VM, just leave as many 3:30 msgs as you want. I chose to leave my msgs in my sling blade voice. Ive covered everything from shaving my ass and getting in grown hair to stubbing my toe in the middle of the night and waking the dog, to having to unclog the toilet because of the food the old lady cooked the night before.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
    X