Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum seems slow tonight. Time to bring out the big guns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum seems slow tonight. Time to bring out the big guns.

Lets open a can of worms. Tonights topic of discussion: Is shaking it more than 3 times really actually playing with it?

I say no. Heres my argument.

Maybe its just me, but I could shake the fuckin thing for 10 minutes straight, and when I put it back in my pants, Ill be god damned if there wasnt some piss still in the damn thing. Ive tried all sorts of shaking methods. 3 real firm shakes, it stands by the rule of not playing with it, but still not effective. Having a light grip on it so as to not pinch the urethra while shaking firmly 3 or 4 times. No go there either. Ive even just carelessly shook the damn thing firmly all about in any direction it decided to go(very similar to the helicopter) and it still will dribble in my pants a bit(not to mention, that one isnt very good for the cleanliness of anything within 10 feet). Additionally, Ive tried flipping it from the underside so Im not touching it at all and letting gravity do its thing, 0 for 4. Im out of ideas. The idea is to shake it to get rid of the straggling piss and any that may be on the tip. 3 to 4 times just isnt enough it seems. Since the extra shakes are out of necessity and not pleasure or boredom, then not only is the 3 shake rule unfounded, its not reliable either.

There you go.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Hmmm, interesting topic Twitchy m'boy!

Here's my method: I "trick" my penis

I have 2 folded pieces of toilet paper at the ready. When "Lil Ron" thinks he's done, I'll fold one of the papers around and "let it hang" for a bit Sure enough, the member thinks he's back in the shorts so here comes that last bit of urine. (at this point I stifle the urge to yell "Ha! I got ya!" triumphantly )
    So the first paper goes in the trash, the 2nd (dry one) wraps around and back in the shorts he goes!

Then, for the next visit, I have TP "at the ready" for the "1st wrap"
    Last edited by RacerX; 12-23-2011, 01:37 AM.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      I "trick" my penis

(at this point I stifle the urge to yell "Ha! I got ya!" triumphantly )

Comment

I only pee in the shower so I'm not much help on this.
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
          I only pee in the shower so I'm not much help on this.
          How many showers per day do you take?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Adult Diapers
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

Oooh, Golden Showers, we love these, don't we Wilksy Baby? (Well, he's not so keen after I've been scoffing asparagus, but there you go).
              Swallowing your Mistress' golden nectar, straight from the furry decanter is one of life's little pleasures, I find. Especially in the dark, at a party. If it tastes like Newcastle Brown Ale, you've been tricked, and that 'orrible fat bloke has wazzed in yer gob.

Here's a Christmas tip too - buy your Mrs a SheWee. Hours of fun at Motorway service stations etc - get her to flash her tits, when the wolves start to circle, she whips out the funnel and pisses up the nearest wall, like a bloke. It's incredible, the place will erupt, like the start of the Cannonball Run, there'll be cars smoking out of the carpark. Absolutely priceless.

Nimitz, you naughty person, adult diapers are for fun stuff, not serious stuff. And poo'ing yourself before asking Nanny Whip to wipe you clean.
              As for Racer X, well, words fail me. No wonder Wilksy Baby thinks you are wonderful, you are a twisted indivdual. So when you whip your tool out, it's already gift-wrapped? Why not tie a ribbon round it too? A certain somebody has to do that sort of thing, only round the back. Leakage there is a serious problem now that his seals are perishing.

OK, now, seriously, Twitch. This is how to solve your problem.
              The male piss system suffers from a design flaw. There is a "sump" which retains the piss which is currently voiding after official urination, all over the front of your white chinos. When you have finished pissing, locate this sump, which is easiest found behind the nutsac, around Biffin's Bridge (the perineum) Either give it a squeeze, pushing up to empty the sump, or do a Charlie Chaplin type "Evenin' All" knee bend. You'll find a dribble of piss is expelled, hopefully not in your grundies.
              I'm right, try it and see...
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I just pee. and hope it dont drain more after re-holstering it. after drain is just part of getting older. the pump dont work as well as it used to. when we were kids we could piss across a river, now we are lucky if we can piss pass our shoes.
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I just walk around with my penis hanging out of my slacks until it is air-dried.
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

wow, peeing is gonna be totally different today

Comment

girls pee, guys piss.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

If you have to wipe if after, it's peeing, lol

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Hmmm, interesting topic Twitchy m'boy!

Here's my method: I "trick" my penis

I have 2 folded pieces of toilet paper at the ready. When "Lil Ron" thinks he's done, I'll fold one of the papers around and "let it hang" for a bit Sure enough, the member thinks he's back in the shorts so here comes that last bit of urine. (at this point I stifle the urge to yell "Ha! I got ya!" triumphantly )
                          So the first paper goes in the trash, the 2nd (dry one) wraps around and back in the shorts he goes!

Then, for the next visit, I have TP "at the ready" for the "1st wrap"
                          Originally posted by rdamaral View Post
                          wow, peeing is gonna be totally different today
                          Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          girls pee, guys piss.
                          Originally posted by rdamaral View Post
                          If you have to wipe if after, it's peeing, lol

Burn!!!

Comment

And if it burns, then it's a different issue all together

Comment

The whole topic pisses me off, and urine a lot of trouble if you find it entertaining.
                              Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
                              X