X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boardwalk Empire

Anyone watch this show?

What do you guys think?

I think by killing off Jimmy the writers really fucked up and sealed the series for Fail!
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

Watched season #1, really liked it... I like the characters, their strengths, their weaknesses. But haven't checked season #2 yet.
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I had been enjoying it, but since episodes are delayed getting over here, it's GREAT to find out a significant spoiler like that in advance. Thanks a bunch.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        I had been enjoying it, but since episodes are delayed getting over here, it's GREAT to find out a significant spoiler like that in advance. Thanks a bunch.
        Aww poor baby do you need a diaper change as well... if you knew about the delay why would you click on the thread.

Dork
        sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

Nimitz = JCF Douche of the Year! Hooray!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Nimitz = JCF Douche of the Year! Hooray!
            At least he's signing off his posts appropriately....

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
            Dork
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Excuse me for trying to talk about something here... So I am the douche of the year huh?

Sorry Ron for whatever the fuck I did to you.

Well being a douche I guess I am off to my next pussy for some sweet douching time.

Next time you see one of my post Vitamin please skip over it and go fuck yourself hard.

Thanks

Now that that is over with I guess talking about a TV show on the JCF forums is risky business... whodathunkit?
              sigpic
              Action Jackson

Comment

Aww poor baby do you need a diaper change as well... if you knew about the delay why would you click on the thread.
                geez, I don't know, man. The thread might have been something like:

What do you guys think of the show? Do you like the writing? Is it historically accurate? Doesn't it totally kick ass? How about that cast? Do you like the show generally? How about them boobs?

but I should have known that it was going to be more like: screw you if didn't you watch it at the same time that I did; whether you were working that night, had a gig or for whatever reason had to miss it; had tivo'd it, dvr'd it, somehow recorded it, had it queued on your netflix, had planned to watch it on your next day off or were saving it to watch with the missus, I'm gonna give away the BIG SEASON FINALE. Because...
                I am the douche of the year huh?

Well being a douche I guess I am off to my next pussy for some sweet douching time.
                Is that some kind of ham-fisted double entendre?

Next time you see one of my post Vitamin please skip over it
                Shouldn't be hard - I tend to stay away from the Metallica fanboy threads. Oh, whoops! I just responded to this one.

Thanks
                Anytime
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Bla Bla Bla - Didn't read not going to... Ignore
                  sigpic
                  Action Jackson

Comment

Sorry Ron for whatever the fuck I did to you.
                    Well, you do laugh at my jokes, so there's that!

But I seem to recall this is not your first foray into JCF Douchery....too lazy to look it up though...
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Well, you do laugh at my jokes, so there's that!

But I seem to recall this is not your first foray into JCF Douchery....too lazy to look it up though...
                      Great Story Bro!

So have you ever watched Boardwalk Empire Trolls McGuber?
                      sigpic
                      Action Jackson

Comment

My wife goes on the imdb boards and we were talking about all the whiney little bitches that were saying they weren't going to watch the show anymore. The shows based on many real people Jimi's not one of them. I knew he was going to die last year.

Comment

Since James character is not based on a real person why kill him off?

The whole crazy fucking family thing was hilarious... could have milked that weird shit for years.

I bet season three is the last.
                          sigpic
                          Action Jackson

Comment

The actor is a real dick to work with. I doubt he ever works in acting again. Rumor is there was a 30 minute fight over how his hair was combed for the college scence.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                              The actor is a real dick to work with. I doubt he ever works in acting again.
                              You mean Michael Pitt, the dude who has worked with Bertolucci, Haneke, Van Sant etc. is going to be out of work because of some tv show. Sure thing.
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X