What's an OFR worth these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's an OFR worth these days?

I need a hand here. I need to know the value of a black, almost mint German made OFR. No nut, claw or springs, but with the arm. Prices on Egay are all over the damn board.

This is NOT a thinly veiled for-sale thread. I already have a buyer lined up, so don't bother asking to buy it from me.

EDIT: That kinda looked like a thinly veiled for-sale thread, so I edited it.

EDIT #2: Godamn it still does. Someone delete this shit.
    Last edited by zeegler; 12-08-2011, 07:06 PM.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

$225.

But I'll give $175.

Comment

A goat, two chickens and some blue beads.
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Jack shit, you cant do double stops or compound bends. Just throw that thing in the shit can where it belongs. The OFR is only for those who cant solo anyhow.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Without anything? $100-125. New theyre $170 with everthing including nut, posts, inserts, springs, claw... the whole setup. So a used bridge only? Right around $100 for a black one.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

not much but blues rock chatter upgrade kit costs at least twice as much
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
              A goat, two chickens and some blue beads.
              Sounds like a good deal... Wait a minute, did you get those beads from Rsmacker?

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                Jack shit, you cant do double stops or compound bends. Just throw that thing in the shit can where it belongs. The OFR is only for those who cant solo anyhow.
                Of course you can do double stops! What stops you from hitting an E and A together at the 5th fret of the B and E strings? You can also do unison bends and compound bends if you block it so it doesn't pull up - or if you are tight enough to grab the bar and actually hold it in place when you do. It's called learning techniques to adjust.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                  Of course you can do double stops! What stops you from hitting an E and A together at the 5th fret of the B and E strings? You can also do unison bends and compound bends if you block it so it doesn't pull up - or if you are tight enough to grab the bar and actually hold it in place when you do. It's called learning techniques to adjust.
                  Sure, but no fuckin' way can you play the intro to iron man on it .........
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Hi Rich, where ya been?
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                      Sounds like a good deal... Wait a minute, did you get those beads from Rsmacker?
                      No, those are brown.
                      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                        There was huge amounts of implied sarcasm in my post there. Those that have been cruising here lately get it.
                        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                        X