Happy Birthday Tonemonster...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Tonemonster...

I have it on good authority that today's your birthday, so Happy Birthday old bean.

(Oh, and thanks for the invite earlier this year, it turned out to be a damned good move!)
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Tone..

Shove it in cake..TWICE!

Ballz 4 u..!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

HBD! Drink some blues chatter.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

happy birthday you god damn buzzard!!!
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          happy birthday you god damn buzzard!!!
          I love your sexy super model hair Tommy.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            HBD! Drink some blues chatter.
            Oh yea, BLUES CHATTER! the gift that keeps on giving!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Tone..

Shove it in cake..TWICE!

Ballz 4 u..!!
              I will put my pee pee in the cake twice just for you Billz.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                I have it on good authority that today's your birthday, so Happy Birthday old bean.

(Oh, and thanks for the invite earlier this year, it turned out to be a damned good move!)
                I cant remember inviting you anywhere. wait a minute....... you didnt abuse me like a walrus did you?

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                  I will put my pee pee in the cake twice just for you Billz.
                  Make sure the candles are out first. Make sure to eat alot of fiber. Your older now, and need to to keep your colon healthy..by staying away from 'Smacker!

Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    Make sure the candles are out first. Make sure to eat alot of fiber. Your older now, and need to to keep your colon healthy..by staying away from 'Smacker!

Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon!
                    all good advice. especially the part about staying away from smacker. he wants to violate my colon about 7 different ways. I wont have it.

Comment

'Smacker appears in dreams like Freddy Krueger..with butt plugs for fingers.

Comment

HBD Tone!!!

oh and Bill, thanks for the sig!
                        "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Ha! Old Tonemonster came a mere pubic hair's breadth from having me and a BatShit Crazy American woman (who farts in Publix like a fucking fog-horn) going to interfere with him in person earlier this month.

We sat in a bar, pissed as rats, and plotted the whole trip. If we hadn't had loads of other alcohol-fuelled stupidity to carry out - we'd have been there. We were going to stick a large... ummmm, never mind.

And he fucking knows it.

Next year. Next year, my friend...
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                            HBD Tone!!!

oh and Bill, thanks for the sig!
                            Hahaa..nice to see my words written in stone again. So it is written..so let it be done!

I think I left 'Smacker a worthy sig that rivals the works of Wes Craven..

Seriously, I can't believe the stupid shit I write until I see it for myself..

Comment

bill, your words are worthy of carving onto a monolith (the non turd kind)

Comment

Working...
                              X