Typical UPS story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical UPS story

Forgot about this til a few seconds ago, thought you guys might enjoy it.

So I had just gotten home from work and was talking to my dad just before he was about to leave my house. He had watched the kids that day as my mom was out of town.

Were about 10 feet from the front door chit chatting and suddenly we here someone bang on the door. I walked over to the door to see who it was and all I saw was a brown blur running back towards the street. I see that theres a package on the porch. I hadnt ordered anything but maybe the wife had so I pick it up to look at it.
    Address was for 2 houses down. So I run out to the street to catch the truck before it leaves. I had to yell and run along side the truck a few feet before the guy stopped. I informed him that my address is 1732, not 1742 and that the package wasnt mine. He just looked at me like, "who cares", took the package back and went on about finding the correct location for the package.

My house numbers are clearly readable from the road where he had stopped. Obviously, he couldnt read up close(the package) or at a distance(my house). The glasses he was wearing were obviously the wrong prescription.

Reminded me of the time my SL2H arrived. Its mid February and 20 something degrees outside. The UPS guy just rang the doorbell at 8am and left a $2500 guitar on my porch in the snow and freezing temperatures in the middle of an apartment complex. What the hell do these guys do to keep their jobs is beyond me.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Unreal. Teamsters Union is how they keep their jobs.

Comment

I got some stories about UPS too. Unreal really. Don't ever ship something important and expensive with UPS.
      2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
      Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	450e0437_ba30_d8bd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	2445720
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
        X