No announcement yet.

What to do when your drummer quits the day before two shows are scheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I presume you found another drummer then?

Since you are on the bill tonight with Threat Level on the South Side of Indy...

Comment

our original drummer is filling in until our new drummer is up to speed. Come on out if you can. Were headed there right now, well be there in about an hour. We go on at 11 pm..
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

We have arrived.

Comment

How did it go? Threat Level are usually pretty good. Even if they do fall into the 'play like Pantera' category I always complain about.

Sorry mate. South side Indy is a bit far for us. We normally go North to Lafayette.

I might have made an exception on your behalf, but I was breaking in a new guitarist last night. (No I haven't run out of lube yet...)

Comment

It went ok. Yeah, Threat Level think theyre Pantera I think. Anyhow they were tight but pretty generic sounding. If youre in Indianapolis, how is Lafayette a closer alternative to the south side? Anyhow, it was an ok night. The company thats been booking us lately are a bunch of partiers. They get drunk and get on stage with us for the last song of the night almost every show. A couple members of another band we gig with on occasion showed up and got on stage between songs to bullshit. It was a fun night all and all, just boring IMO opinion until I got to get up and play.

Comment

New drummer. Hes pretty damn good. Hes one of those gifted bastards that plays guitar too. Now there are two people in the band that know how to set up a guitar rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                If youre in Indianapolis, how is Lafayette a closer alternative to the south side?
                Coz I am in Lebanon and my drummer is from Kirklin. I work in Indy.

Comment

Gotcha.

Comment

Working...
                  X