StripClubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StripClubs

I have a topic I'd like to get your input on: Strip Clubs.

I visited a a strip club for the first time to see how it was. One of the dancers came over so I'd thought I'd ask her a bit about how it was to work as a stripper. She was very positive to the profesion. After this I read that the club had started up in a different city where some women had arranged a protest against the club.

Is it a bad thing with a strip club? Is it for instance worse than say commercials?
    I saw a commercial with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for some clothingline where she didn't have any clothes on at all. And that's something that is much more likely that people with see.

They protesters also claimed that the strippers were exploited. They strip because they need work. What happens if their source of income disappears?

What do you guys think?
    '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
    '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
    '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
    '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
    '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
    '13 Gibson M-III
    Taylor 214CE
    Dean 6-string Bass
    Morgan Ukulele

what do i think? I can honestly tell you if I was a chick i would have huge fake knockers and would have lassoed
    a billionaire already and would living ridiculously spoiled.
    now as far as their source of income disappearing well that means they have gotten old or stopped stripping. if you're stripping you're making money
    no matter what, but it also depends on where the girls strip. the big bucks for is in vegas, girls fromn L.A. an San Diego drive there all the time on thursday afternoons and make thousands over the weekend stripping in vegas and then going back to the beach during the week.
    I wouldn't worry about their income-lol Morally, as far as that crap goes , who cares? Where's the problem? I see none.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by ToneZone View Post
        What do you guys think?
        If a woman takes her clothes off in front of me, but I'm not allowed to hit it, it's not worth the time or money
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by ToneZone View Post
          One of the dancers came over so I'd thought I'd ask her a bit about how it was to work as a stripper. She was very positive to the profesion. After this I read that the club had started up in a different city where some women had arranged a protest against the club.
          You did WHAT? Who are you, Louis fucking Theroux? You don't ask them what the job is like, you creepy bastard, that sounds a bit like "I want to be your friend. Let's get married. What's your name? I love you. I'm going to wait outside the club every night and give you presents".
          The only thing you should ask a woman in a strip club is if she can fire ping-pong balls out of her twat.

Strip clubs are exploitation. They exploit sad bastards who think that because a bored, gormless girl with a figure that isn't as wrinkly as BillZ's nutsac smiles at them, they are well in. The saddest thing (and also the most hilarious too) to see is some stupid geezer dazed and confused outside a strip club, wondering how he managed to spend £350 on 2 bottles of lager and a bottle of "champagne" which Chantelle persuaded him to buy, shortly before she fucked off to talk to some other cheese-flavoured saddo that she also appeared to think highly of.

The only women who really really hate strip clubs are women with tits like a roof-tiler's nailbag, welly-top minges and stretch marks like an elephant's foreskin. Oh, and faces like a bulldog licking a piss-drenched wasp off a nettle. And that's a fact. It's a bit like me wanting to ban BBC costume dramas because poor Mr Darcy's jodphur bulge is being exploited. Fuck right off.

Anyway, as has already been pointed out, if you are canny, spend your money on going to a brothel instead. You can get the girls to dance any which way you like, for instance getting them to do the Truffle Shuffle is always good for a hoot, and then you can butt-fuck them. A perfect evening's entertainment, at a reasonable price, who could ask for more?
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

YYYeah.
            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I used to have a blast at strip clubs. Also don't believe a word titty dancers say. Its their job to tell you what you want to hear lol.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                I used to have a blast at strip clubs. Also don't believe a word titty dancers say. Its their job to tell you what you want to hear lol.
                What??? You mean uber hot, 19 yr. old girls don't really think overweight, middle-aged married guys like me are sexy? Fug

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                  What??? You mean uber hot, 19 yr. old girls don't really think overweight, middle-aged married guys like me are sexy? Fug
                  oh he's just making that up. of course they do.
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

The last time I went to one of THOSE places was my bachelor party and it fucking ruled!!!!!! I won't go into the sordid details, but yeah those chicks will say or do anything to make a buck :P
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                      oh he's just making that up. of course they do.
                      Whew, thanks Tone. I was worried I was going to have to stop funding from their College savings plan.

Comment

I'll tell you what man, the real double-dealing is actually being done by all those clothing companies and garment manufacturers. With all their cool looking clothes and pretty pretty dresses not to mention all the commercials. I say bull shit! Everyone should walk around naked. Then there won't be anyone paying those strippers, throwing away hard-earned money when they can see it all for free.

Sorry, forgot to add a
                        Sam

Comment

Photo huh

As the owner of this picture, you do not have permission to copy or use this photo in any way!!!
                          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Too late John. I already used it and abused it ...twice.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                              Too late John. I already used it and abused it ...twice.
                              both at the same time? or two different times?
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                              X