This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich

If you could have chosen your school mascot, who would you choose?

Giant Douche
    60.00%
    Turd Sandwich
    40.00%

That depends. Which one are you? I'll vote for the other.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm goin' to join Stan Marsh and not vote. But they made him vote at the end. I believe he sides with Eric..but lost anyway.

See, that's what happends.

So far, I'm sittin' out this year. The media decides who wins..assholes.

Fuggems..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Turd sandwich, since John Edwards has already won for biggest douche in the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
          Turd sandwich, since John Edwards has already won for biggest douche in the universe
          Nah I think that goes to Spencer PRatt

Comment

I think Sephiroth was referencing the South Park episode that had the biggest douche in the universe award won by the medium John Edward.

But I could be wrong.

Comment

Wrad..you are correct sir!!

New South Park tonight!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I Vote for Pedro!
                You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

"themselfs"

My middle school mascot was painted by my brother. A devil with a goatee, kinda like the one dealer ad banner here, but without the bull-type horns. There was a picture of him in the yearbook painting it on the walls outside the cafeteria. It was on the gym shirts and on the cover of the yearbooks.

Until they started bussing in the inner-city kids who had been expelled from every other school in their district. Their grannies complained about the devil and they had to change it. Dicks.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    "themselfs"

My middle school mascot was painted by my brother. A devil with a goatee, kinda like the one dealer ad banner here, but without the bull-type horns. There was a picture of him in the yearbook painting it on the walls outside the cafeteria. It was on the gym shirts and on the cover of the yearbooks.

Until they started bussing in the inner-city kids who had been expelled from every other school in their district. Their grannies complained about the devil and they had to change it. Dicks.
                    "It was the devil what made me do it. He made me burn my last school down, honest."
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Giant douche. How can you not vote for something that makes pussy smell better?

Comment

Giant douche. How can you not vote for something that makes pussy smell better?
                        + 1
                        plus a for the campaign slogan
                        “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

So then does calling someone a douche actually confer upon them a respectable title? Whadda we do then about the "Douche of the Day" in the e-fraid section?
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Where's the 3rd choice: Michael Scarn
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              So then does calling someone a douche actually confer upon them a respectable title? Whadda we do then about the "Douche of the Day" in the e-fraid section?
                              We should use the "Douche of the Day" to award someone who reports the scammer auction and gets it pulled.

Thank you for helping keep Ebay clean and fresh, douche!

Comment

Working...
                              X