Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else watching breaking bad?

holy.fucking.shit

walt is the biggest badass on TV, EVER!!!

I have no clue where they're taking season 5 now, though...crazy.

walt is the biggest badass on TV, EVER!!!

In real life: I'm going with my dad, and then I'll have to pick me.

Nope, never seen the show..but I like Joe Pesci. He's a fine actor.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I saw one episode, don't know where cuz I don't have cable, it looked great, very well-written & suspenseful.

Don't give it away whatever happened!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

These were fun..BB bloopers..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMzqiGG5Udg

That cocky kid reminds me of my own. Not a day goes by that I'm not yelling at him...why?

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I tried to watch the series and other than the character "Walt," it's boring as shit. Nowhere near as good as The Sopranos, The Shield, or Sons of Anarchy.
          "POOP"

Comment

Just got into it a month or so ago. Found out all the past seasons are on Netflix streaming in HD. I'm about half-way through Season 2 and love it.

Loved last night's episode, but I think it'll mean more after I've seen all the stuff leading up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
              Just got into it a month or so ago. Found out all the past seasons are on Netflix streaming in HD. I'm about half-way through Season 2 and love it.

Loved last night's episode, but I think it'll mean more after I've seen all the stuff leading up to it.
              yeah dude, it was ridiculous. I could not have asked for a better season finale.

I don't know if you've watched all of season 4 as it's been aired, but if you haven't you can watch all the eps on watchseries.

www.watchseries.eu

type in breaking bad and you can stream online every episode of every season. It'll prob be a while before netflix has season 4 available. That website also works for just about any show you can think of. That includes shit on HBO and British television

Comment

I can't watch TV..my dad loves it. I love South Park..my dad hates it. He hates everything I like to watch and visa-versa. He likes BB and SOA..all that shit.

He like blow em ups..I like shit like ummmm..Step Brothers. Funny, silly poop!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Scarn View Post
                  yeah dude, it was ridiculous. I could not have asked for a better season finale.

I don't know if you've watched all of season 4 as it's been aired, but if you haven't you can watch all the eps on watchseries.

www.watchseries.eu

type in breaking bad and you can stream online every episode of every season. It'll prob be a while before netflix has season 4 available. That website also works for just about any show you can think of. That includes shit on HBO and British television
                  I'll have to check into that. I have seen some of Season 4....maybe half of the episodes.

SPOILER QUESTIONS BELOW! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Do you think there is any possible way Gus survived that explosion? Half his face was blown off....guess it depends if it got to his vitals or not. He looked gnarly indeed, but his brain may have survived.

Was that lily they showed at the end at Walt's house? Was that implying that perhaps Walt was involved in the poisoning of the baby? I haven't seen all of the episodes, though. Did Jesse and the kid hang out at Walt's house at some point where the kid might have ate some of the lily? In the earlier seasons, the Walt/Jesse connection is kept secret, so based on that it seems unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                    I tried to watch the series and other than the character "Walt," it's boring as shit. Nowhere near as good as The Sopranos, The Shield, or Sons of Anarchy.
                    I watched it off an on for awhile and thought the same thing. Then the more I watched it, things started connecting. What I have found is that EVERYTHING in that show happens for a reason. Even when it seems like it is boring and there is nothing going on......there IS something going on. It's all subjective, but now that I've gotten into it, I think it's a great show.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post

Do you think there is any possible way Gus survived that explosion? Half his face was blown off....guess it depends if it got to his vitals or not. He looked gnarly indeed, but his brain may have survived.

Was that lily they showed at the end at Walt's house? Was that implying that perhaps Walt was involved in the poisoning of the baby? I haven't seen all of the episodes, though. Did Jesse and the kid hang out at Walt's house at some point where the kid might have ate some of the lily? In the earlier seasons, the Walt/Jesse connection is kept secret, so based on that it seems unlikely.
                      I read an interview w/ the creator of the show and he said that he expected people would start wondering whether or not Gus is coming back with riverts and bolts on his face, but he made it pretty clear that gus is in fact dead. He did mention that this doesn't mean we won't see him in flashbacks, along with other characters who have died on the show.

Also, yeah the end made it very clear that it was in fact walt that poisoned brock. They like to let you add 2 and 2 together rather than insult the viewer's intelligence and bash you over the head with the facts. Very well written show.

I know they did this on purpose, but I thought jessie was talking about Gus when he said 'he pulled through' at the end regarding brock. There was a pause before walt showed his relief and you knew they were talking about brock. Such a great show.

I also don't get how someone can prefer the sopranos. Fuck that show. I mean, I liked it but those writers couldn't write for shit. There were entire SEASONS of that show that were straight up painful to watch. A whole lot of nothing happened for a long time, but I kept watching in hopes that it would pick up. Breaking bad is exciting every step of the way, much better series IMO.

Comment

I read an interview w/ the creator of the show and he said that he expected people would start wondering whether or not Gus is coming back with riverts and bolts on his face, but he made it pretty clear that gus is in fact dead. He did mention that this doesn't mean we won't see him in flashbacks, along with other characters who have died on the show.

Also, yeah the end made it very clear that it was in fact walt that poisoned brock. They like to let you add 2 and 2 together rather than insult the viewer's intelligence and bash you over the head with the facts. Very well written show.

I know they did this on purpose, but I thought jessie was talking about Gus when he said 'he pulled through' at the end regarding brock. There was a pause before walt showed his relief and you knew they were talking about brock. Such a great show.

I also don't get how someone can prefer the sopranos. Fuck that show. I mean, I liked it but those writers couldn't write for shit. There were entire SEASONS of that show that were straight up painful to watch. A whole lot of nothing happened for a long time, but I kept watching in hopes that it would pick up. Breaking bad is exciting every step of the way, much better series IMO.
                        SPOILER REPLY AHEAD:

Thanks for the info/clarification. I reckon next season the questions will start popping up regarding what DID happen to the missing cigarette and so forth. Also, I'm wondering if that lily is always fatal or if Walt knew it was something that would cause sickness but not death. I can't remember exactly what the lily was called or I would Google it.

Comment

Lily of the Valley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily_of_the_Valley

That is a good question. Also, what I wonder is if anyone will come after walt/jessie for Gus' murder. Obviously the cartel is all dead, but they didn't kill him for a reason. Gus was important and surely some key players were/are dependent on him and his distribution. The DEA is also gonna be all over that laundry too, I wonder if that will lead hank closer to Walt. Man, GREAT show

Comment

Lily of the Valley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily_of_the_Valley

That is a good question. Also, what I wonder is if anyone will come after walt/jessie for Gus' murder. Obviously the cartel is all dead, but they didn't kill him for a reason. Gus was important and surely some key players were/are dependent on him and his distribution. The DEA is also gonna be all over that laundry too, I wonder if that will lead hank closer to Walt. Man, GREAT show
                            I searched for a bit and didn't find anything that came out and directly said that it is fatal. Walt has gone down the spiral, but I don't believe he has gone THAT far down the spiral. So I tend to think he knew it wouldn't be fatal. I predict Jesse will eventually find out what happened and my oh my is the crap gonna hit the fan.
                            Last edited by Chad; 10-10-2011, 07:13 PM.

Comment

yeah, I love the idea of it though. Walt's a genius man, the way he did that to get jessie to turn against Gus. Also the whole plan with tio Salamanca to lure Gus to the nursing home was awesome.

Can't wait for season 5 (it will be the last). Actually, up until fairly recently they were unsure of whether or not they'd get the green like for another season. That's why this season was wrapped up so nicely. The creator wanted an end to the season that would be acceptable if the show didn't have another season in it. Thankfully they will have another to toy with a few things and wrap up. I think they said they are going to look into a few of the characters' backstories.

Comment

Working...
                              X