RIP Steve Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Steve Jobs

Rest in Peace Steve, thanks for all the innovation you brought to the world.

http://www.apple.com/
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

a true American pimp

Comment

RIP Steve Jobs.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if Apple stock takes a sudden nosedive on the markets tomorrow.

RIP Mr. Jobs.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That sucks. To bad for his family. His company brought lots of tech to the forefront.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            It will be interesting to see if Apple stock takes a sudden nosedive on the markets tomorrow.
            It shouldn't...

With all these accolades going around, I immediately remember the stories of what a dick he was to his employees. But it was all in the name of making greater product, so it was to our (consumer's) benefit.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Holy crow! Wow.
              A true innovator.

Comment

I won't go into the depths in which i hated that man since he's dead. But I do feel bad for his family and actual friends he had. The stocks are going to take a small dive, they have a new guy in charge who hasn't proven he can do the job yet. It won't be any means be a tragic day on wall street for them, the drop will be small and probably bounce back in a couple days.

I'm sure there's some product waiting in the wings to be announces at the first sign of any real drop in stock because he knew he was going to be kicking off soon. I have no doubt that he took some precautions to help the company after he left his mortal coil, I wouldn't be surprised if Iphone 5 or whatever isn't announced extremely soon.
                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                  I have no doubt that he took some precautions to help the company after he left his mortal coil, I wouldn't be surprised if Iphone 5 or whatever isn't announced extremely soon.
                  Well, they just announced the new Iphone...it turned out to be "4S" not the 5 (?)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BUMJ1LDMSM.DTL
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The shame of not releasing an iPhone 5 is what did him in!

( Sorry too soon, I know! )
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Well, they just announced the new Iphone...it turned out to be "4S" not the 5 (?)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BUMJ1LDMSM.DTL
                      Yeah, that got the stock dropping a bit. Plus the new CEO guy is gay and is all worried about how Megan Fox is ruined her face and his bigger than average penis, or so I read on the internets.

RIP Steve. You made some cool stuff.

Comment

On the news tonight they were interviewing people on the street about this, and this nerdy looking kid with black frame glasses was crying and was all choked up about it. Strange people.

Comment

While im not a huge apple fan, he came up with great technology and really got the waves rolling that got other companies making good things. He did wonders for the technology markets competition.
                          I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

RIP Jobs..
                            Check my bands!
                            www.myspace.com/magicktr
                            www.myspace.com/sinif64
                            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Guess he didn't take all his tablets. (Geddit? Tablets..arf arf)

Why would anyone other than his family and friends get upset, stupid cunts? There'll be another "innovator" flogging us shite we simply cannot live with along any minute.
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                              X