X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Juggalo

Interesting people to observe...

http://vimeo.com/29589320

Warning : Contains NSFW footage. (for Ron )
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Couldnt make it past 2:35. One more woot and I might have had to stab someone with a broken broom.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Hahah. It's good for you to see this kind of stuff Twitch because this is the kind of view of America that the rest of the world typically sees. Woop! Woop!
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

You should google "stab you with a broken broom." The results may surprise you.

Comment

The case for chemical and biological weapons....

Comment

Wait... twitch, isn't that you at 0:30??

Comment

Heh, yeah. Ive had friends since elementary school that have been into this nonsense. To each their own I guess. We also had a management company that was talking about having us open for ICP and HedPE, we politely ended relations after that with them. Wasnt really where we wanted to be. Besides that, seeing as how most of our lyrics are on the up and up in nature, we probably would have gone over like a turd in a punch bowl with their fans anyhow.
              We also had one manager that when asked by a random person at a publicity thing "what bands does their music sound like?", answered Nickleback. We ended relations there too. Good management is hard to find around here. Well be in talks with a new management company next week who have been doing pretty good for us so far. Hopefully it will work this time. It would be great to just get back to the music full time and not having to mess with the promotion and all that other crap again.
              Last edited by Twitch; 09-30-2011, 06:02 AM.

Comment

i'll watch this at home.
                Sam

Comment

Working...
                X