• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cemetary Worker Steals Guitar from Casket

Even worse, the deceased guy was a vet!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...-casket-764310

What a fucking douche!
    Last edited by Predator1; 09-27-2011, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I read the article in all seriousness until I got to this comment:

Anthony Chmielewski · Berlin, Maryland-He's going to start a DEATH METAL band..

Then I LOL'd
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"This isn’t something I normally do,” Conard said "but it was a Telecaster with heaps of mojo!"
        Last edited by Mr Sandman; 09-27-2011, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Cemetary worker?...Corpse?...Missing Tele?. Oh, it could be alot worse. A certain Sam Kinison joke comes to mind.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah how many women did he intern that had perfect high dollar asses that would be a shame to let just rot in the ground...
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              Yeah how many women did he intern that had perfect high dollar asses that would be a shame to let just rot in the ground...
              Yeah man..I wrote a song about that shit soooooo fuggin' long ago... Man, I have to dig up my old lyric notebook.

I don't care if Jessica Alba just took her last breath...dude, I can't bang a dead chick!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Classy!

Comment

Jay...that pretty!

Comment

“I just have a respect for fine musical instruments.”
                      The cream-colored guitar was recovered from Conard’s living room, where the instrument was on the floor “in plain view.”
                      ...because the floor is the classiest place for a fine musical instrument.

Comment

Working...
                      X