Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment Stolen

https://www.facebook.com/grangeramp

A friend and brother in music had his trailer which housed all of his band equipment stolen in Trussville, Alabama. As most of you know, when this happens an already underpaid and under-appreciated musician, it is devastating. Please circulate this link. Curt builds amps and one of the items stolen was an amp that he hand wired.

Updated with items:
    My utility trailer was stolen last night/this morning (Sept 19th/20th). All my band gear inside. White 2003 Pace 6x10 single axial (2 wheels). Has a small black Granger sticker on back above doors. VIN 4FPFB10163G075925, Tag no. 1UTA7234. PLEASE SHARE AND REPOST THIS, AS WELL AS KEEPING AN EYE OUT FOR THE TRAILER AND ANY OF THE GEAR.
    Inside are a few unique items - my Granger Lead Overdrive 100, red, inside a flight case, my Granger 4x12 cabinet. Also, Carvin PA gear including 18 subs, 2x15 mains, 16 channel mixer, a rack on wheel with QSC, Carvin, Sampson power amps. 2... Behringer 18' subs. 8 par 56 cans mounted on black supports, 2 black foldout light stands, 4 plastic totes with speaker, instrument, extension cables. My pedalboard (gray felt exterior) w. various BOSS, Ibanez, Digitech, MXR, an orange George Lynch wah. I'll post a complete list as soon as I have it compiled. Irondale police report just filed.
    I thought I would make a note about it, make it easier to share, and it is made Public for all to see. Any information should be directed to:
    https://www.facebook.com/curtgranger
    STOLEN GEAR (9/20/11)

(1) 2003 White 6x10 Pace Utility trailer VIN 4FPFB10163G075925, tag no.... 1UTA7234.

(1) Granger Lead Overdrive 100 amplifier (custom - red, white, with red transformers) SN RCG0016 - UNIQUE, THERE'S NOT ANOTHER LIKE IT.

Housed inside: (1) Brady Cases flight case, approx. 26" x 14" x 12"

(1) Granger 4x12 speaker cabinet - black with salt/pepper grill cloth (no SN)

(1) Pedal Pad MPS II gray, felt covered pedalboard with the following pedals:

BOSS TU-1 Tuner

Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer

George Lynch Wah

BOSS DD5 Digital Delay

Behringer Digital Delay

DigiTech Flanger

BOSS Super Chorus

MXR Phase 90

(All are hard-mounted to pedalboard)

(1) Ludwig snare drum case with the following:

BOSS RC-30 Loop station

DigiTech Vocalist Live 4

Metallic blue analog delay pedal (prototype, SN JS-1101, on inside of pedal)

Various extension, instrument and microphone cables, power adapters, outlet strips

2" black binder with lyrics

Gray MP3 player

(2) Shure 57 mics

(2) Behringer 58 mics

(1) Shure 58 mic

(1) Carvin C1648 16 channel mixer in flight case

(2) Carvin 15" monitors

(1) Peavey 15" monitor

(1) Kustom 15" monitor

(2) Carvin 2x15" mains

(2) Carvin 18" subs

(2) Behringer 18" subs

(1) Carvin flight/road case with the following power amps/eqpt:

Carvin DCM200

Carvin DCM1500

QSC1400

Samson

Carvin 3-way stereo crossover

(1) Gray felt covered road case with the following:

Mackie 12 channel mixer

Multieffects unit (don't remember brand yet)

Rack drawer

(1) Black canvas road case with Behringer EP2500 power amp

(1) Flight case with the following (partial list):

Furman power conditional with lights

Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer/Parametric EQ

Behringer Ultramaximizer

Behringer 4 channel compressor

(2) Black lighting stands/supports

(2) Black sectional supports for above

(8) Par 56 light cans mounted on supports

(1) Plastic tote with 2 light dimmers and controller, cables

(1) Plastic tote with 3 extension cables, guitar cables, footswitches, 2 guitar stands

(1) Plastic tote with speaker cables

(1) Plastic tote with Carvin 16 channel snake

(1) Black music stand

(1) Orange metal handtrucks

(1) Round plastic fan

Last edited by bigolsparky; 09-22-2011, 01:09 PM.

It always stings like a bitch when gear gets stolen. I hope he can get it recovered. Be sure to keep an eye on area pawn shops because they never report anything unless the cops come looking for something specific

Comment

They definitely won't be able to move it in the Birmingham area. Curt has a lot of friends there. I am hoping the we can open eyes in surrounding southeastern cities and catch the thieving bastards.

Comment

Wow, that sucks!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That amp will stick out like a sore thumb anywhere, its rather unique. Good luck.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I am going to buy one after Christmas. He builds one sweet amp.

Comment

human piece of shit motherfuckers!!!

...DIE!!!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Everytime I've had stuff stolen. It was by someone I knew and they knew what they were getting.
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                X