Top 9 Michele Bachmann quotes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 9 Michele Bachmann quotes!

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas."

(When Melissa Ethridge was diagnosed with Breast Cancer) “Unfortunately she is now suffering from breast cancer, so keep her in your prayers, This may be an opportunity for her now to be open to some spiritual things, now that she is
    suffering with that physical disease. She is a lesbian."

“You have a teacher talking about his gayness. (The elementary school student) goes home then and says “Mom! What’s gayness? We had a teacher talking about this today.” The mother says “Well, that’s when a man likes other men, and they don’t like girls.” The boy’s eight. He’s thinking, “Hmm. I don’t like girls. I like boys. Maybe I’m gay.” And you think, “Oh, that’s, that’s way out there. The kid isn’t gonna think that.” Are you kidding? That happens all the time. You don’t think that this is intentional, the message that’s being given to these kids? That’s child abuse.”

"If we took away the minimum wage -- if conceivably it was gone -- we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level."

"I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence."

"Not all cultures are equal"

"Terri Schiavo was healthy. There was brain damage, no question. But from a health point of view she was not terminally ill."

“Don’t misunderstand. I am not here bashing people who are homosexuals, who are lesbians, who are bisexual, who are transgender. We need to have profound compassion for people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life and sexual identity disorders.”

Bonus QUOTE!

(Bachmann declares black children were better off as slaves) "Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA's first African-American President,"

Hmmm, racist, homophobic, and an idiot in general. She seems like a great fit for being the star of the Tea Party! Makes Sarah Palin look like Einstein.

Who is this cunt and how was she ever allowed in the genepool?
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
      Who is this cunt and how was she ever allowed in the genepool?
      She is one of the leading republican nominees for president sadly. Watch her in the debates, hateful woman....

Comment

alright, good luck to you then!
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I don't take women seriously. Whenever they want to share an idea. I tune 'em out and glaze their face like an Easter ham. Because I respect them.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well I hope she isnt who they put up there for the vote in 12. Id hate to have to write in Billz or just stay home again next election because the candidate roster is a bowl of shit either way you vote. Whats with all these god damned brainless losers that keep getting picked to run for president lately. Is this all thats left in this nation, fucking puppets and babbling morons??
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              the candidate roster is a bowl of shit either way you vote.
              Not voting: the best way to show you're not giving moron A, or idiot B the OK with your name behind it
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Man, she's something...

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                  Whats with all these god damned brainless losers that keep getting picked to run for president lately. Is this all thats left in this nation, fucking puppets and babbling morons??
                  Demagogy has been the norm for politicians since ancient times. Any idiot could be in the business as long he/she is a good demagogue.
                  WWII was horrible but one good thing came out of it... most people who were under totalitarian rule stopped voting for demagogues on this ridiculous level.
                  Things considered as good qualities for politicians such as strong leadership skill and ability to make big rhetoric speeches were suddenly seen as qualities of every douchebag dictator in the history.
                  Ancient texts are full of teachings of rhetoric to manipulate the masses. History is full of symbols of power to manipulate the people, from ancient Mesopotamian and Roman statues to modern political slogans and campaigns.
                  Good showmanship/performance shouldn't be considered a good thing in politics, it's not a parade. Boring nerd who calculates numbers is a much better person for the office.
                  A strong leader is for the mentally ill. Anyone who needs to be led in the first place should satisfy his/her masochistic fetishes privately.
                  A nation with more than 300 million people has a more than enough bright heads to be in important positions but maybe not enough people who will vote for other reasons than entertainment? Maybe those bright heads need to find a way how to nullify the importance of demagogy and entertainment in politics...
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

we should split the US into smaller regions, allow each region its own separate government. then we can go to war with one another for supremacy, and the area with the smartest AND strongest will prevail...or blow the entire nation up....

another option is violent revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILL THE POLITICIANS!!!!! BURN THEIR HOMES!!!!! TAKE BACK AMERICA IN THE NAME OF THE PEOPLE!!!!!!

because as far as the idea of not voting being support for either person....it makes it hard to decide whom to vote for when both choices are retarded. it is too bad our "govenment for the people, by the people" has become a "government for the rich, by the rich".....

i'd run for president except i'd kill all of congress and the house, install my own self-serving puppets and implement my ideas whether people liked them or not. of course it would all have to be done very clandestine or i'd be one of those assassinated guys...
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      I don't take republicans/christians seriously.
                      Fixed.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                        Not voting: the best way to show you're not giving moron A, or idiot B the OK with your name behind it
                        Exactly.
                        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I like how at all of the debates Ron Paul makes her look like a complete idiot. Then when the news shows highlights of the debate they only show what she said and pretend that Ron Paul wasn't even there. It makes me giggle
                          I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

She may be a dumb bitch, but I bet Michelle Bachman is smart enough to understand what the Politics forum is for, and that this shit doesn't belong in "Non Jackson/Charvel Related talk."

Comment

Originally posted by TKEblue View Post
                              I like how at all of the debates Ron Paul makes her look like a complete idiot. Then when the news shows highlights of the debate they only show what she said and pretend that Ron Paul wasn't even there. It makes me giggle
                              Great Daily Show appearance by Ron Paul last night. I really think he has a chance to win the nomination this time.
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X