X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't seen rsmacker in a while...

I hope he's okay!

http://boingboing.net/2011/09/19/ins...by-animal.html

Last edited by Hellbat; 09-19-2011, 02:39 PM.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

lol. I clicked on this thread thinking that we would get an update about Mr. Smacker's latest trip to "Europe".

Comment

...in all it's juicy glory ofcourse
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

of course!

Comment

Hes posted somewhere in the last week or two, cant remember which thread though.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I think he fell in somewhere.

We tell him that when spelunking you are supposed to bring some rope and a flashlight.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
              I think he fell in somewhere.

We tell him that when spelunking you are supposed to bring some rope and a flashlight.
              He probably heard "lube and a fleshlight" which would now explain his absence
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Hey hey now, I have been enjoying a nice civilised ride round France for a couple of weeks. I have been on my absolute best behaviour...but tonight I can feel it in my bone, I'm going to set this place on fire. Had a little argument with a fellow on the beach earlier, just as he was shaking his ball muck over some bird's jugs in the sand dunes, impatient twat, it was my turn. (She squealed like every splat of jizz burned her, it was most bizarre. Maybe she was a nun and it did burn her. Ohhhh, that makes me hard thinking about it...) I've had a few little cheeky drinkies to get going, feel like going fucking mental now. (AS SOON AS THE FUCKING SHOWER LIGHTS COME ON< I CAN GET MY BELL-END WASHED AND GET OUT ON THE RAZZ!!!! Fucking French campsites...)

Oh, the reason I've been on my best behaviour is because if I get into trouble, I might not get past US Customs...

Yes, be afraid America. I AM COOOOOOOOMING (and it's going to be messy). October time, I'm there...
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I've phoned Customs to say you'll be trafficking heroine, and to shoot you on sight.... 628 times!
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Heroin, not heroine, dolt.

I would do the same for you, I'd love to see you shot 648 times. Bukkake Holocaust.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                      Bukkake Holocaust.
                      Now there's a band name!

Comment

Working...
                      X