Gamers: Dead Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamers: Dead Island

Anyone else spend the day getting mauled by the zombie horde?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

My son has it on the pc, downloaded on steam. Him and his friend have been playing co-op. I guess hes liking it ok although I still find him playing wow an lol the most still. My daughter just ordered it for the 360 off amazon as it was sold out at the local stores. Im sure her boyfriend will be over to "help" her get through it.
    Last edited by Carbuff; 09-10-2011, 10:38 PM.

Comment

I'm up to level 11. I thought it was lame at first, but it's ok I guess. I found a lot of pick-up groups the first day, but nobody is around today or the servers are bugged or something.

Comment

I gotta check this out. Seems like a good time burner!

Comment

Deus Ex : Human Revolution is a good option for those looking to kill about 25-30 hours of single player gameplay.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I've been wanting to check it out. I still love playing zombies on cod. Sadly I just renewed my wow subscription after 6months. I've been playing that game for like 5 years, its got a hold on me that I can't seem to shake.

The new guild wars and starwars games look cool too, and I think starcraft 2 heart of the swarm is coming out sometime soon. Been looking forward to that for a while now as Ive been playing zerg since broodwar. And diablo 3 is coming soon too, beta testing just started I believe...

Too many games, not enough time.

Ooh and is battlefield 3 out yet? I heard it was supposed to be the shit
            Last edited by TKEblue; 09-18-2011, 04:00 PM.
            I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

OK I'm on Act 2 and this game is getting pretty damn good. The online coop seems to be working today, and I just finished a DAMN HARD quest with one other player. Holy shit we're talking some intense hand-to-hand street fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                Holy shit we're talking some intense hand-to-hand street fighting.
                Oh I bet your thumbs are really sore!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Oh I bet your thumbs are really sore!
                  Nah, I'm playing the PC version...I'm not susceptible to "Nintento Thumb".

Comment

Fortunately with the 360 controller you use your fingers for the triggers more than your thumbs for the buttons.

And yeah, some of those street fights in Act II are intense, especially when you have too many Rams or Thugs, and those damn Infected bastards

I usually sprint from car to car, getting on the hood or roof and either end up with a herd of them chasing me or try to chop them down from a safe vantage point.

Of course when they glitch and end up on top of the car with you and a lead pipe....
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X