Has anyone seen the movie Hesher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen the movie Hesher?

I just read about a movie called Hesher. I never heard of it in the theaters, but it is coming out on DVD in September.

The main character is described as 'a fucked up Mary Poppins with serious pyromaniacal tendencies' who likes metal, Metallica, and Cliff Burton. The movie uses a bunch of old Metallica tunes, the title is in the Metallica type writing, an supposedly his character was somewhat modeled after Cliff Burton of Metallica, at least his demeanor and such.

Thought it looked interesting, and was wondering if anyone saw it when it was in theaters.

never heard of it, but sounds pretty cool....
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRfiUfv9NWY

Comment

Here's what I know about it:

1. It has Natalie Portman in it.
        2. I'm seeing it - but not because it has Natalie Portman in it

Comment

We watched it the other night. It had a lot of potential, but fell a little flat. We still enjoyed it, but just not as much as I had hoped.

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1403177/
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

is it on dvd already or is it in the theatres?
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

The article I read said that it comes out on dvd on Sept 13th.

Comment

I saw it also. It's good but, has an artsy movie of the week feel to it. It's not bad but, kinda fucked up in many ways. OP's description is pretty much it.
                  Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Holy crap! The main character is Tommy from "Third Rock From the Sun"!!
                    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
                      Holy crap! The main character is Tommy from "Third Rock From the Sun"!!
                      Yes it is. He weirds me out. Seems like hes overacting all the time, too many facial expressions. I dunno, he just annoys me.

Comment

Working...
                      X