So, I'm sitting here and thinking, I love Belgians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xyrium View Post
    The beer that is. It's actually a nice evening in the middle of a hot NJ summer, and I'm tossing back a few Chimay's (it only takes a few of these bad boys). Yummy.

Paul
    Love 'em all!
    I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Scarn View Post
      i have a thing for eastern european sluts
      That's nice... but Belgium is in Western Europe :think:

Comment

Belgium doesn't exist, it's a made up country.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
          That's nice... but Belgium is in Western Europe :think:

east of france = east enough for me

interestingly enough, I'm about to go to town on some chimay w/ my old man. Supposed to be brewed by monks in belgium.

Comment

booyah! Top pops off like champagne, very baller

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              Exactly, I mean, you never heard nobody speak Belgian, am I right? Yeah, I'm right. It's a bullshit made-up country where they pretend to make waffles and beer and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                ...EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Apparently, the horse fuckers fuck BIG horses there as well, where ever it is exactly.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

If you aren't forearm deep, it's not true love...
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      ...EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
                      That's right Sweet William, when I went from France to Germany and the car broke down somewhere in between... it was supposedly in Belgium but I swear I was in Cleveland, I guess some kids were just fucking around and replaced Cleveland city sign with Charleroi or some shit.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                        Just be carefull with some of them and check the bottom, some stronger yeasted variants have yeast deposits there (keep that in mind when pouring)
                        and drinking it can make you pretty sick if you're unlucky

The yeast is the best part of the beer. That's the bit that gets you really off your socks!

About Chimay: yes it is one of the few only Trappists in the world. Which are beers brewed by monks by century old traditions and ingredients. Chimay is pretty good, though I'm partial to Blue Chimay myself.
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I think the Blue is most common in The States. There are quite a few brewed by Monks, and one or two that refuse to export their goods. Thus, creating the mystery of what their holding back over there! I popped an Orval last night, like a dubbel I guess. Pretty good. I love this time of year; all the good beers with nice potent flavors start to hit the shelves!

I really do like the Blonde Chimay in the summer though. And in general Blondes...

Comment

Working...
                          X