No announcement yet.

333 - hi ron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, that's a lot of posts. Works out to about 9 posts a day.
    2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
    Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Originally posted by Animus View Post
      Works out to about 9 posts a day.
      According to my profile page, it's 10.52
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

345 posts now?

Comment

Shows 344 for me. He's gonna be, well, I don't know, rotfl most likely. I would/am.
          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

344? Ron got pwned
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
              Shows 344 for me. He's gonna be, well, I don't know, rotfl most likely. I would/am.
              Right!

It's going backwards!

Comment

Awwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnn

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

You got newbified!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Awwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnn

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
                    Poor bastard, Im a little disappointed myself, posts of value or not, you worked hard to get that many. Ten posts per day isnt easy.
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I, personaly, am offended of the ruckus that this newb is causing to the bored. Arent we passed this type of shit already!!!

Alvin we need to get together and start gigging as Alvis Bibzley pronto

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
                        I, personaly, am offended of the ruckus that this newb is causing to the bored. Arent we passed this type of shit already!!!
                        We could vote to ban him.

Alvin we need to get together and start gigging as Alvis Bibzley pronto
                        I assume you would make the commute to Georgia for band practice?
                        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

[QUOTE=Alvin_Wilson;1445930]We could vote to ban him. ]

+1

Time for Twitch to start up another Platinum Member bannination thread!

Comment

[QUOTE=6string40;1445947]
                            Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                            We could vote to ban him. ]

+1

Time for Twitch to start up another Platinum Member bannination thread!

Nah, I can live with his grammar correction, now, if he starts threatening people and creates another account and just goes nuts in general, I may consider it. I really do feel bad about him losing his posts again.

EDIT: Sweet, he got his posts back!!! What a cruel joke this was.
                            Last edited by Twitch; 07-31-2011, 11:42 AM.
                            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Yay, I got 'em back!

(I'll shut up now)

Comment

I, personaly, am offended of the ruckus that this newb is causing to the bored.
                                This ones for Ron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL0WayC7jW0

Comment

Working...
                                X