Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of the more difficult decisions I've been faced with all month

:think:

You have to go with the Cranberry Pomegranate. That Pomegranate Cranberry tastes like shite.

Comment

Thats funny, but check this out:

Think Fried chicken, then read the brand name backwards. I know this may not be funny to some, but sometimes I just have to wonder what goes through the minds of some companies when naming their product, or what doesnt go through their minds for that matter.
      Last edited by Twitch; 07-27-2011, 11:57 AM.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

which one has the opiates?
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post

Think Fried chicken, then read the brand name backwards.

Meh, that's quite a stretch... you see a bottle of mustard and think fried chicken? :think:
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No, he sees the bottle of Koops and thinks "Spook".
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, Im not racist, but I still cant help to see stuff like that. I have a can of "Knock 'er Loose" penetrating lubricant at home that circa 60 something, kind of a WD-40 thing. I find shit like this all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                which one has the opiates?
                Whichever one you put them in, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post

Think Fried chicken, then read the brand name backwards. I know this may not be funny to some, but sometimes I just have to wonder what goes through the minds of some companies when naming their product, or what doesnt go through their minds for that matter.
                  it says more about you than the manufacturer.

Apparently the Dutch founder's name was Peter Koops. I guess his ancestors back in the Netherlands weren't thinking about spelling derogatory insults for African Americans backwards when they took on the family name.

http://www.oldsproducts.com/olds-products/koops
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                    it says more about you than the manufacturer.

Apparently the Dutch founder's name was Peter Koops. I guess his ancestors back in the Netherlands weren't thinking about spelling derogatory insults for African Americans backwards when they took on the family name.

http://www.oldsproducts.com/olds-products/koops
                    Come on guys, it was a joke, but I wont lie, I find humor in stereotypes. Which was more of the point of this, the stereotype, not very much at all the derogatory term. If I ever run across a pawn shop owned by somebody with a last name ending in ski or stein, Ill take a pic of that too. Look, I guess this was pushing the limits of the forum, Ill refrain my stereotypical humor in the future and keep it to myself. I dont want to end up the next banned member. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X