My new all girl metal band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new all girl metal band

Hey you guys! Yep, it's me again, shamelessly promoting my new band! ;P I think you're gonna wanna check this one out though! It's an all-girl metal band called The Heathers. Think AX7+Megadeth+Randy+Killswitch with amazing female vocals! There is a new song sample on our ReverbNation page now:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/theheathersthrash

Yes, that is a solo I wrote and played... on my KE2! You should hear the other ones!

I'm back to using my beloved Jacksons (I "bloodied" my KE2, you have to see it!) and am super-excited about this band!

Our debut show is Sat. Sept. 24th in Tempe, AZ so if you are close enough to make it I would really love to see you there. We're in the studio recording our first album starting in a couple of weeks (at Mind's Eye Digital Recording Studio). Also of interest to many of you guys, I'm sure, is that we're slated to play NAMM in January!!! We're all super-pumped!!!!

Check us out on Facebook, too. Don't forget to "Like" us! https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-H...11039192264955

Love and miss you, my old Jackson metal brothers!!!! <3

Annah

I woke up in Tempe, AZ once. Pretty nice little town.

I went to vegas after graduating from college, then flew to pheonix to meet up with some people we knew down there. They had some blow so we stayed up for like 4 nights straight, then woke up 2 days later in Tempe.

Comment

I'd much rather wake up with an all girl metal band. Cool stuff Annah. Keep it coming.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

LOL! Thanks Jack. Great stuff gonna be comin' from The Heathers!!!

Comment

Interesting project! How many bands is that for you this year--three?

Comment

Sounds good - hard the hear the rhythm guitar in the clip tho, but it is low bitrate. Great logo too

Comment

Annah's been going through bands faster than R. Kelley through an under 14 all girl summer camp.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                Sounds good - hard the hear the rhythm guitar in the clip tho, but it is low bitrate. Great logo too
                What tuning do you use? Sounds "low"!!!
                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Quite an interesting solo style you have there. It was unexpected, but in key and very open minded.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Thanks Twitch! Truss and Hell, you guys slay me! Tuning is drop C#.

Yeah, this is the third band this year, plus I am working with my girl Cassie Aguiar (singer for Frequis, another amazing band) on a side project. I came into 2011 in ebomb while starting up Dead Shot, which was pretty much my band as I wrote all the songs and solos. Had some drama in that band and it fell apart rather quickly, but at least we got one show off with Sister Sin. The demise was not my doing, thankfully, but sucked, nonetheless.

The Heathers is definitely a huge step up. All the girls are top-notch talent, seasoned musicians. Very pro. Our drummer Mandy is a Pearl and RCI Starlite endorsee. I'm hoping to get my Jackson endorsement back one of these days soon. I miss being on the roster!!

We'll probably be playing out in the AZ region every month or two, depending on how fast things go. We're already making a lot of waves, which is amazing.

I totally friggin' appreciate your support!!!!

Comment

Cool stuff...

Comment

Cool stuff, you have a fan here. Liked you on Facebook. Best wishes with the Heathers.
                        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Great to see and hear you again Annah! Your drive is inspiring. As always you have a fan in me. Love your stuff! Let us all know when you venture to the midwest.

Kevin
                          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

pretty cool sounding tune. I'd check yall out if you came to Houston

Comment

Annah, you should convince Corrie to start playing Jacksons! My brother used to be in Tempe until december and now he's up in Seattle. Great playing and good luck with your project.
                              Sam

Comment

Working...
                              X