No announcement yet.

Happy Fourth of July Weekend ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its funny, a thread devoted to the US independence day has been derailed and dominated by two Brits fighting. Wilkinsi, the answer is simple here, write up a document outlaying Rs's short comings and crimes, sign it, and send it to him declaring your independence. He can reject it, declare war, you kick his ass and 200 some odd years later, your family will celebrate the day that the Wilkinsis won their freedom from the tyranny of Rsmacker.
    Last edited by Twitch; 07-04-2011, 02:58 PM.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
      Its funny, a thread devoted to the US independence day has been derailed and dominated by two Brits fighting. Wilkinsi, the answer is simple here, write up a document outlaying Rs's short comings and crimes, sign it, and send it to him declaring your independence. He can reject it, declare war, you kick his ass and 200 some odd years later, your family will celebrate the day that the Wilkinsis won their freedom from the tyranny of Rsmacker.
      Even simpler would be for him to just STFU .
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Happy birthday America!!!

Practice the three B's and you will truly enjoy your freedom.

Beer
        BBQ
        Bonghits!
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

And Hell-BAT
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Buggery?
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
            X