Cruisin' in 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruisin' in 2012!

So, I just found out my wife booked us on the "Monsters of Rock" cruise.

It'll definitely be cool! Cinderella, Kix, Tesla, Keel, and Lynch Mob, plus others!

There was just some discussion about George Lynch no longer being on his A-game, so in February, I'll get to make that determination.

Have fun, and I hope George does a good show for you! He is hit and miss, so you might catch him on a good night!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
      Have fun, and I hope George does a good show for you! He is hit and miss, so you might catch him on a good night!
      I'm more anxious to meet him and see if he's the asshole that everyone says he is. I've never heard anyone who's met him say anything positive about him!

Comment

I met him at NAMM this year away from the crowds and he was a asshole to me and my girlfriend. We were very polite and just wanted to talk, but he wasn't interested. I wont spend .01 on anything George related.

Comment

Originally posted by Torment Leaves Scars View Post
          I'm more anxious to meet him and see if he's the asshole that everyone says he is. I've never heard anyone who's met him say anything positive about him!
          Just don't self fulfill this prophecy by being an ass first.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Those aren't Monsters!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Those aren't Monsters!

Agree, more like Imps.

"We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
              Zakk Wylde

Comment

I always thought Cinderella, Kix, and Tesla were pretty damned good bands. I don't think anyone here has more record sales than any of them, so I guess they'd be monsters, wouldn't they? While they may not be the most technical players out there, all of them kicked ass, and still kick ass.

As for Faster Pussycat, Bang Tango, and a few of the others, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll get drunk, then fall overboard. It'll spare everyone from having to listen to'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
                  I met him at NAMM this year away from the crowds and he was a asshole to me and my girlfriend. We were very polite and just wanted to talk, but he wasn't interested. I wont spend .01 on anything George related.
                  See that? Yet another satisfied fan meeting with George Lynch!

Comment

Working...
                  X