Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day...

To all the fathers out there!

3 times here. My sons are now 16, 14 and 12... Yes I'm getting old!

So I wish all the dads out there, a very awesome Father's Day!
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Three here as well, 6, 7 and 18 months. All female.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Whoops! I forgot. Um, sorry Dad
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That's OK young man, you'll be reminded who yer Daddy is later on.

Love you.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Ahhhh Humbug...my kid is a lil' prick!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Triple father here as well...ages 14, 11, and 8.
            Thanks, and passing on the Father's Day wished to the other guitar playin' dads on the JCF!
            My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

My little guys are 2 1/2 and 4 now. Hard to believe how fast it goes. Happy Fathers Day!

Here's something I bet everyone can relate to, no matter how great your kids are. Ours are awesome 99% of the time, but when bedtime comes, we are soooo ready for them to go to sleep. NSFW (language)

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                NSFW (language)

Couldn't get through it....I don't get the popularity of this "book"

Maybe cuz I don't have kids, thank God!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ahhhh Humbug...my kid is a lil' prick!!
                  + 1 on that for my 18 year son...sold the dkr i gave him for $200.00 along with every other guitar and synth i bought him recently
                  just an angry young man i suppose hopefully he will grow out of it
                  on the bright side my 23 year old daughter has moved back to chicago,living with her cousins and is always a bright spot in my life
                  “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Took my father in law out to dinner last night, and called my dad on the phone this morning.

I myself have a 2 1/2 year old, and another one on the way.

Happy Father's Day everyone!
                    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                      That's OK young man, you'll be reminded who yer Daddy is later on.

Love you.

Happy belated Father's Day. My wife and two daughters took me to lunch and then we spent the remainder of the day/evening with my father-in-law.
                      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
                      X