how many guitars can you play at one time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many guitars can you play at one time

looking over at my herd i was was wondering how many i could play at once to justify haveing em all so...... :idea::idea:
    did a you tube search for playing 2 guitars at onceand i guess its not all that uncommon
    heres the results http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...playing+2+guit

fuck me !!!

now all is need is a special stand and ...shit loads of more talent

“But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Three, I have a prehensile, well, you get the picture.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Prehensility is the quality of an appendage or organ that has adapted for grasping or holding. The word is derived from the Latin term prehendere, meaning "to grasp."]

“But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

I can barely play .75 of a guitar at any given time.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Not really the same thing, but this thread inspired me to share this..
          http://youtu.be/rutyA12z3Ok
          Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              I like 80s metal a lot, but GOD that's just the lamest thing I've ever seen. That my friends, is what killed hair metal. I'm serious - Michael Angelo killed hair metal. Blame him, not Eddie Vedder.

- E.
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Zakkim kid on youtube plays some beautiful stuff on two guitars.
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
                  I like 80s metal a lot, but GOD that's just the lamest thing I've ever seen. That my friends, is what killed hair metal. I'm serious - Michael Angelo killed hair metal. Blame him, not Eddie Vedder.

- E.
                  That may have been true if anyone had taken him or Nitro seriously, But nobody I know did.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post

- E.
                    You speak of the death of hair metal like it was a sad loss.
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                      You speak of the death of hair metal like it was a sad loss.
                      Some more sad than others. The problem is, there were some really good bands lumped into that genre along with all the shit bands that died a hard and unnecessary death because of it. Sort of a guilt by association thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X