Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your favorite:

Scale length - 25.5"
    Body color - Depends of the guitar. I like solid colors and transparent finishes (and clear finishes).
    Body shape - King V, Soloist (and most superstrats), and Star (although I never got the chance to try one, I want one!).
    Fretboard wood - Primarily Ebony but I like exotic woods like Pau Ferro on exotic guitars.
    Number of frets - 22 or 24.
    Bound or not - Binding is more for looks to me, and it depends on what kind of guitar, finishes and stuff.
    Inlays - Preferrably none, but depends of the guitar and the inlays.
    Pickups - 1HUM or 2HUM.

Think- you're in a guitar shop... and you see something thats *perfect*- you HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!

What features does it have? NO TREM, 1-11/16" nut width, thin neck, 6100 frets, no battery box routings for active pickups... That's a start.
    I <3 DR Strings.

2007 Jackson KV2
    2006 Schecter C1 Blackjack
    Randall RG75G2
    Line 6 PODxt

Comment

Originally posted by jack26 View Post
      Mark,
      If you like 25, but can deal with 25.5... is 24.75 ok? better or worse than 25.5?
      12 fret dot spacing- you like narrow or wide? - I know you prefer clean boards, but between the 2...
      24.75 is too squishy for me. i like some fight with my guitar. my action is set kinda high and i tend to dig under the strings when i bend. 24.75 has never felt right to me.

12th fret dots have to have narrow spacing - to me, wide spacing denotes a cheap guitar.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X