Spooky shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spooky shit

Just been to collect some gear from a local venue. It's quiet and empty, the manager says "Just me and the ghosts here"
    "W-w-w-w-hat? Ghosts?"
    "Yeah, 3 of em. There's an old bloke who sits on the edge of the stage. He's got no legs. There's a woman in the dressing rooms, and if you can smell burning, there's an old lady who burned to death who sometimes appears in the bogs".

I could smell smouldering.

Smoking is banned indoors at public buildings.

Fuck that, I decided I'll go back in the morning and pick my kit up!

I don't like being spooked!!!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Pussy lol...that stuff doesn't scare me but ghosts are real. They can't hurt you but they certainly can scare the shit out you.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Exactly. They always say that the dead can't hurt you, but that's horseshit. I know that if I round a corner and bump into the spectre of a badly burned old lady, I guarantee, I'm going to shit my strides AND have a heart attack.
      It's always different when you are in the light, people around you, easy to be brave. When you alone, late at night, and realise you've got to walk to the end of an old building to turn a light off, then walk back in the dark, things change.

I remember doing a job at a Stately Home, in the garden, Summertime, a wedding, I think. All I had to do was look after the generator, make sure it didn't trip out, and when the party was over, wait for the caterers to clear out and switch everything off and rip out the mains distro.
      Party finishes, early hours, staff clear out, and I'm left, in the middle of nowhere, on the lawn of an Elizabethan mansion, next to a maze hedge, about to plunge the place into darkness. I could feel the spirits out there, I swear, waiting to close in, and it didn't help that a thick blanket of Scooby Doo mist was closing in. You've never seen someone roll up 25m of 25mm armoured cable so fast in your life, I humped it into the van like it was bellwire, I was that on edge.

And don't even ask me about the time I was in Warwick Castle, alone, midnight, in the dark, and had to go through the wax museum to fetch some cable...

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Comment

Although I never physically seen a ghost I had them fuck with me before on several occasions plus a lot of different paranormal stuff all through my life. I guess I'm open to these kind of things and although my heart pounds and every hair on my body sticks straight up that's about it. I did have one time when I woke up in the middle of the night and I was being pinned down, I couldn't sit up or move, like there was 3000 pounds on my chest. Me being the competitive fuck that I am got pissed off, did the bench press and pushed up as hard as I could yelling "get the fuck off of me" ....never happened again after that.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

That's usually a big fat chick in my case.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Sleep Paralysis

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/...rticlekey=9806

I had it a couple of times in my teens. It can be scary as hell, and it's where a lot of alien visitation, angel, demon, succubus, and ghost stories come from. It was very realistic in my case, and I don't fault anyone for believing exactly what their mind tells them happened.

Comment

"I ain't afraid o' no ghosts!"

It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I'm aware of sleep paralysis and never had that. I woke up attmpeting to roll over on to my side and couldn't. I could move my arms, legs and head and could clearly see the clock and light coming through the window. I'm a light sleeper. This was a matter of seconds and not minutes. I know the difference and no I was never anally probed by aliens lol

Originally posted by dg View Post
                  Sleep Paralysis

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/...rticlekey=9806

I had it a couple of times in my teens. It can be scary as hell, and it's where a lot of alien visitation, angel, demon, succubus, and ghost stories come from. It was very realistic in my case, and I don't fault anyone for believing exactly what their mind tells them happened.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    Exactly. They always say that the dead can't hurt you, but that's horseshit. I know that if I round a corner and bump into the spectre of a badly burned old lady, I guarantee, I'm going to shit my strides AND have a heart attack.
                    It's always different when you are in the light, people around you, easy to be brave. When you alone, late at night, and realise you've got to walk to the end of an old building to turn a light off, then walk back in the dark, things change.

I remember doing a job at a Stately Home, in the garden, Summertime, a wedding, I think. All I had to do was look after the generator, make sure it didn't trip out, and when the party was over, wait for the caterers to clear out and switch everything off and rip out the mains distro.
                    Party finishes, early hours, staff clear out, and I'm left, in the middle of nowhere, on the lawn of an Elizabethan mansion, next to a maze hedge, about to plunge the place into darkness. I could feel the spirits out there, I swear, waiting to close in, and it didn't help that a thick blanket of Scooby Doo mist was closing in. You've never seen someone roll up 25m of 25mm armoured cable so fast in your life, I humped it into the van like it was bellwire, I was that on edge.

And don't even ask me about the time I was in Warwick Castle, alone, midnight, in the dark, and had to go through the wax museum to fetch some cable...
                    haha, I had a christmas job in the Kitchens of Hatfield House. It's a really old stately home that was originally built before Henry VIII I think. Having to walk around the grounds was scary enough without going into the banquetting hall when it was almost pitch black. Scariest job I've had, but the most fun
                    93 USA Soloist EDS
                    USA HT6 Juggernaut
                    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Originally posted by pagemalicious View Post
                      haha, I had a christmas job in the Kitchens of Hatfield House. It's a really old stately home that was originally built before Henry VIII I think.
                      was also featured in some well-known movies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatfield_House

Click image for larger version

Name:	hatfield-house.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	2445416
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I would've got my gear out of there before the ghosts decided to move into my amp or guitars! You might end up taking them home with you now!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I am one of those people that do not believe in ghouls, ghosts, spectres, etc. Once your clock is punched, its the end.......game over.-Lou
                          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I know that if I round a corner and bump into the spectre of a badly burned old lady, I guarantee, I'm going to shit my strides AND have a heart attack.
                            Pussy. What kind of an example are you trying to set for your boy Wilksy? He's lost all respect for you now!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

There's a woman in the dressing rooms, and if you can smell burning, there's an old lady who burned to death who sometimes appears in the bogs".

I could smell smouldering.
                              So you heard about a "hot" chick and didn't try to shag her???
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                              X