Aluminum cleaner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum cleaner?

I have a guitar bridge that is very dull and I would like to clean it up. Any suggestions on how to get this done?

Same goes for a set of machine heads....

Thanks.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

This http://www.properautocare.com/nevrdull.html

Comment

Also available at Walmart!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sweet! Thank you much!
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

ALUMINIUM

ALUMINIUM

ALUMINIUM

Bloody Yanks!
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              ALUMINIUM

ALUMINIUM

ALUMINIUM

Bloody Yanks!
              Is that how it's spelled on that side of the pond? Is it pronounced Al-oo-min-ee-um?

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                Is that how it's spelled on that side of the pond? Is it pronounced Al-oo-min-ee-um?
                Close. Al You Min ee um
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Americans are lazy. That's why we don't spell or pronounce things correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                    Americans are lazy. That's why we don't spell or pronounce things correctly.
                    You got to be freakin kidding me!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I never joke because I have absolutely no sense of humo(u)r.

Comment

But yew sure got a purty mouth
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                        X