Hey Vitamin G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Vitamin G

I was in Toowoomba on Saturday...shoulda looked u up!
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

no shit! I knew you were somewhere over here but didn't know you were in Queensland. We could have grabbed a beer and shot the shit for a while.

What were you doing in T'ba? Can you say? (understand if it's all secret squirrel hush hush stuff )
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Might head back there come Monday...your Veterans day (ANZAC Day).
      Last edited by bombtek; 04-19-2011, 12:03 AM.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

It was basically a two hour drive to go get a haircut!

Comment

Vit would have done it for free, with his big fuck-off hunting knife. (The one he makes Heads-on-sticks with)
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

well i was quite happy with the girl that cut my hair at the bous for men (sp?) haircut place at the grand central mall (i think that was the name of it)..
            Dirty blond mid back length hair...kickass attitude...and a real knockout with a SMOKING hot body.
            I thought I was getting special treatment with how flirty she was being especially when she wrapped my face in a steaming hot towel...and then gave me a 5 minute facial massage through the towel...When she removed the towel from my head..I was commenting to her how fucking awesome tht felt and was thinking to myself..this chick is INTO me..until I looked over her shoulder to my left and saw the guy in the next chair getting the same treatment from his hairdresser...luckily for me I got her as my hairdresser though cuz the guy next to me was getting a facial massage by a dude..that woulda been awkward to say yhr least...especially if it started to feel really good!

Comment

haha. you weren't tenting your smock, were you?

my son gets his hair cut at bous. They've always been pretty cool when we've been in there. I have no hair to cut...
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Lets just say thank god I was wearing tight shorts and loose trousers

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  haha. you weren't tenting your smock, were you?

my son gets his hair cut at bous. They've always been pretty cool when we've been in there. I have no hair to cut...
                  You should just go in for the hot facial how sick does that sound?!?!?!
                  Facial massage through a hot towel.

Comment

don't search for "hot facial" in google images....

I used to get my haircut at Robyn's All Male Hair Salon at Greenslopes in Brisbane. All female staff cutting men's hair only. They would give you a shave with a cut throat razor and a hot towel massage after. It was great!
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X