Wtf nuno????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nor View Post
    Artists do this all the time.. Check this clip of Maiden doing this - fuggin hilarious!
    It WAS hilarious. That's my whole point. It's so boringly OLD. Fuck it. I'm outta here
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

after reading this, i need to see it. where can this mockery of guitarism be located?
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan_josh View Post
        http://youtu.be/p1ZEieOZP4I
        solo starts at around 2:35 I think...
        Originally posted by markD View Post
        after reading this, i need to see it. where can this mockery of guitarism be located?
        Third post in this thread.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If they were pros and had a spine they would say "Live performance or no performance".
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Third post in this thread.
            eh, being lazy!!!! thanks!!
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
              You whippersnappers get offa my lawn!

Fixed
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd have done it for the money he makes, but I'm a greedy fuck who doesn't care what anyone thinks.

-and I love that Maiden video, its a real classic.
                "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Working...
                X