New Stuff Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stuff Coming

Firing up the new personal studio tomorrow at 10 am. We will start tracking some new and some old material for the next few months.

We got tired of paying for studios that sucked and driving to Chicago to track so we bought some stuff and setup up our own decent studio. Mixing/editing will still be done in Chicago but via email or regular mail.

Hopefully Ill have some stuff to post as progress in the mp3 section early in the week. We have the ability to do the editing and mixing ourselves but we like the mixes we get from the guy in Chicago, plus its time consuming enough just doing the tracking.

Cant wait to get started. Its going to be a nice break from the rut weve been in lately.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Don't process on the way in. Send him raw, non-distorted tracks. Good luck
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Oh no, definitely raw tracks. Were not even going to EQ anything beyond the EQ on the amp. Were going to tell him what the tone should be and let him EQ and process stuff, with the exception of solos. We may manipulate it after we export a raw copy just so we have something to take home for ideas but thats it.
      Last edited by Twitch; 03-12-2011, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Cool. I know it was rude of me just writing what I did, but it was for the guys reading along that didn't know, hehe.
        Henrik

Comment

I didnt find it rude. Its cool.

Comment

I found it rude.

J/K
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Got some pics and a small video from our basement studio sessions of late.

The box is a make shift isolation room.

Video clip is of a new song called Done and Gone.

Comment

Comment

how well does your iso room work? Is that cardboard?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, it sure looks like a huge cardboard box. What came in that? A church?

Oh man, now I have to log into f#%¤book to watch the video...
                    Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      how well does your iso room work? Is that cardboard?
                      Yeah, its a cardboard box with egg crate foam panels in it. It works quite nicely actually.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                        Yeah, it sure looks like a huge cardboard box. What came in that? A church?

Oh man, now I have to log into f#%¤book to watch the video...
                        Have no idea where it came from or what came in it, the bass player got it from some where.

Comment

You need to draw a race car or rocketship on the side of the box so you can play in it after the recording is done!
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                          X