Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ntd

Well, to me anyhow.

Replaced my Explorer yesterday. It wasnt completely useless but was becoming more and more of a headache, so we replaced it, with this:

1999 Chevrolet Silverado, 126000 miles, super clean, no body rust what so ever
    4.3L V6, manual windows and locks, but it does have a cd player, auto trans., and cruise control.

The thing starts just a split second after you turn the key, no matter the temperature

Im totally stoked with this purchase, I hope its as reliable as the Explorer was as far as never leaving me a day without it.

Paid $6000

Guess there wont be any guitar purchases this year, oh well.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

nice. looks rather menacing with the flamed grille....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

At idle, it sounds menacing as well. It has a cat-back exhaust on it which sounds good at idle or moderate acceleration, but kind of silly when you get on it. Anything other than a V8 with a custom exhaust sounds kind of silly imo, Im considering putting a muffler on it. Im undecided about it right now though.

Comment

looks like a homerun at 6k especially.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Good luck.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

So the DKMGFF inlays on the grill sold you on this truck? Lol. Looks great, Twitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
              So the DKMGFF inlays on the grill !
              Hadnt even considered that, but now that you mentioned it, that is what they look like. No, all that extra chrome stuff was just icing on the cake for me. What sold me was the extended cab, the V6, the mileage and the price.

My goal was 130,000 or less, Silverado, 2000 or newer, extended cab, 2 or 4WD and V6 or 4.8 V8 for $6000 or less. It fit everything but the year, that was good enough for me. Like I said the grill, fender flares, tail light cover, third brake light cover, vent shades, tinted windows, Rhino liner and tow package were bonuses.

Comment

good to see you have everything suitably labelled. If anyone asks what tires you're running or what type of truck it is, no problem telling them. Unless they ask you while you're inside the truck. What's a O D A R E V L I S ?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  good to see you have everything suitably labelled. If anyone asks what tires you're running or what type of truck it is, no problem telling them. Unless they ask you while you're inside the truck. What's a O D A R E V L I S ?
                  Yeah, Ive thought about removing that as well. I mean, who doesnt know by looking at it that that is what it is, except maybe a female.

Comment

Working...
                  X