Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm eighteen and i like it

Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Happy Birthday!!! And enjoy it while you have it!!
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Ah, the joys of being 18. Happy birthday!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My band played "I'm 18" at the gig last week in your honor.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Youve still got 21(LEGAL alcohol) and 25 (steep decrease on car insurance costs) to look forward to. I hit 25 last year, and Im tickled to death over the dirt cheap insurance. Results may vary though, Ive had a pristine driving record nearly my entire time driving.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

You have to be 25 to buy alcohol and 18 to buy tobacco in this country. And the younger you are, the higher your car insurance.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                You have to be 25 to buy alcohol and 18 to buy tobacco in this country. And the younger you are, the higher your car insurance.
                Where?

HBD! It's been a long time since I was 18...

Comment

Happy belated birthday!

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  Supposedly you have to be 20 to buy smokes, but for all intents and purposes, there is no drinking age where I live.

I'm going to send my daughter on beer runs as soon as she is strong enough to walk home from the liquor store carrying a six pack
                  Last edited by QuantumRider; 01-18-2011, 10:15 PM.
                  Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

you'd be buying your own alcohol & smokes now if you lived here
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks guys!
                      In Sweden you need to be 18 to buy smokes and go to bars!
                      I had one awesome night last night.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                        I'm going to send my daughter on beer runs as soon as she is strong enough to walk home from the liquor store carrying a six pack
                        Brilliant! :idea:
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
                          Where?

HBD! It's been a long time since I was 18...
                          UK
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                            Youve still got 21(LEGAL alcohol) and 25 (steep decrease on car insurance costs) to look forward to.
                            To me, the beer tasted slightly better before turning 21...must've been the excitement and danger of getting caught. Though I sure don't miss funnelin beers in the woods...I can do that right at home now!
                            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              Brilliant! :idea:
                              One of my friend's kids just got the training wheels off his bike, and he is so proud of being able to ride that he goes on beer runs for us all the time!
                              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Working...
                              X