Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Words you've created that sorta caught on........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words you've created that sorta caught on........

Have you ever made up a word or phrase that you've heard used somewhere else years later? I'm sure I'm not the only one, and I have 2 that are kinda linked to each other.

Me and my buddy Nick were sitting in his DJ booth in the strip bar he worked at and there was an odor we couldn't explain or figure out that I named "Phurplegitz" pronounced FUR-PULL-GITS.....this odor came from a girl who forgot extra g-strings and had to clean them between sets with a baby wipe and a hair dryer....that smell became known as Phurplegitz. Then of course, after a few shots of Jagermeister I asked myself, "What would we call the flakey stuff that comes off when it dries?" and could only come up with one logical word..... "ClittyLitter"!

Needless to say I just saw BOTH words on somebody's Facebook wall. They live in Holland! LOL

Anybody else?
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Cock Dragon (TM)
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

F.I.I.K
      (phic)

Fuck If I Know

"illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Gooch Smoocher -Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

asshat

Comment

Did my "pussyviper" ever catch on?

Comment

Shnikes!
              It's my substitute for the 'S' word, but I like to joke that it's a quiet pair of sneakers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                Cock Dragon (TM)
                I've heard and used this one!

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                asshat
                Is this one really yours? That's badass! I've heard this one all the time.

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                Did my "pussyviper" ever catch on?
                First time I've ever heard this one, but you can be sure I'll be using it daily!
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Jungus, just sounded dirty, but it made it in the urban dictonary by someone other than myself. I also coined "shitter biscuit" but have yet to hear anyone else use it.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Would a shitter biscuit be like dropping the kids off at the pool?
                    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

The
                      And suddenly it everywhere, books, magazines, the internets. To bad I didn't have Lars' lawyers.

Comment

Well, let's see, just on the JCF there's GTWGITS, "I predict zero bids" "$400!", "I kicked Ed Roman's ass!" etc etc
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                          Would a shitter biscuit be like dropping the kids off at the pool?
                          Ive used in reference as an alternative to "turd", or in reference to a person instead of "asshole".
                          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                            Ive used in reference as an alternative to "turd", or in reference to a person instead of "asshole".
                            Yup, my kids are turds (at times), so kinda goes hand in hand. I like it. :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                            X