Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit you want in 2011! :)

Okay guys, go to. The 2011 GAS list.

For me, I really want more amps! Also a new Jackson is in the cards (and hopefully that custom I've been waiting on... *taps foot*). Also I have been GASing for a Gibby SG. We'll see!

Looking at an Orange Rockerverb 100 MK II right now (They sound fantastic!), wish me luck guys!
    I like EL34s.

I want a les paul custom. Are you buying?
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I'm pretty set, gear-wise. Although I would like a couple of new modules for the RM100. A Plexi for those mid-gainy tones would be perfect. Maybe an SL+ to go with it
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I want a job. If I get that, then I think I can get the rest of the shit I want!
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I'd like to have a RR1 and a DK2. I miss having those.

Comment

Toobs?

Comment

i REALLY want my rivera S120 repaired. the logic boards broke and it needs to be rebuilt at the factory it is gonna cost about $700 plus shipping both ways...
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Money.
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Tail.
                  2010 was a terribly dry year.
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Death angel

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                      Tail.
                      2010 was a terribly dry year.
                      +1

And more BJ's.
                      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

pass my driving test and get a job to get all the new shit i want lol

Comment

peace
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

i wanted the winning numbers last night in the 290 million dollar lottery out here last night.
                            money is the root of all happiness. show me a guy with alot of money who is depressed and i'll show you how to turn that depression around.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I only want 2 things

..and having zero control over zero of those things I'm guessing I'll end this year being pissed off as well
                              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                              X