Has the forum changed or is it me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the forum changed or is it me?

When I go into a thread, every response within that thread now has s slider bar at the bottom that slides left to right, so that you can read everything that does not fit on the page, and there is another one on the right, which does the same thing.

Just wondering if I somehow changed the format, or if the forum "format", or whatever, has changed.

Either which way, it is irritating the hell out of me....
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

i have noticed that as well. it is annoying. i just thought it was the size of my laptop monitor...
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Good... I thought I inadvertently changed something... I realy hope they change it back.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Mine hasnt changed

Comment

Nope your not alone.
          I noticed it as well.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Yes it sucks ass
            MOSHON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I had these problems with an older square monitor, but they went away when I got a widescreen.

So my guess is that the forum has been redesigned to be optimized for wide screens, and screw you if you don't have one?

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                Either which way, it is irritating the hell out of me....
                Provide a screenshot.

Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

No problems here, but mine is widescreen as well.

1440x900

Comment

i have a wide screen, no problems whatsoever.
                    I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

It's working OK for me... I even made the window less than the screen size and it's OK? :think:

Comment

I noticed it when my Platinum membership lapsed. Now the ads on the right side, condense the content. They don't run the ads for paying members.

Comment

Yep, going Platinum makes them go away.

Comment

Mines good. 1366 x 768 though.
                            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

At home I got a 26" HP monitor - how do I determine the {whatever you call this: "1366 x 768" }
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X