Ok, REVERSE headstock haters thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, REVERSE headstock haters thread!!

"They" (they know who they are) have a thread about LOVING reverse headstocks. I say they are an abomination.

I never realized how much I despised them until I tried to play one today. I'm sorry, they are just WRONG!! The whole guitar was SEXY..till ya got to the top. I may never recover.

*ok, no offense to anyone who really likes them, I just don't get it.

YUCK...

I don't hate them, just don't care for them. I'd go with a standard headstock any day, but a reverse wouldn't be a deal killer if I liked the guitar.

Comment

BAM! Take that! Youve been reverse headstocked!!!

Mua ha ha ha!!!
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

IMO it all depends on the guitar. i dont particularly like them on strat shaped guitars but i occasionally like em on vs, it all depends of the guitar body's angles

Comment

It's a lot easier to string up a reverse hs and after the nut is locked the hs is a non-issue.

Comment

I like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              BAM! Take that! Youve been reverse headstocked!!!
              Mua ha ha ha!!!
              Well, that didn't take long.
              The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	HeadstocksLARGE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	2445181

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                  "They" (they know who they are) have a thread about LOVING reverse headstocks. I say they are an abomination.

I never realized how much I despised them until I tried to play one today. I'm sorry, they are just WRONG!! The whole guitar was SEXY..till ya got to the top. I may never recover.

*ok, no offense to anyone who really likes them, I just don't get it.

YUCK...

Comment

Jackson, esp, and bc rich(gunslinger) have awesome reverse headstocks.
                    strathead not so much.
                    Think if this. Who hates revese jackson headstocks the most. United Parcel Service, that's what they seem to break the most.

Comment

Personally I prefer ESP reversed headstock over Jacksons, because of the 'nose' Jackson HS just doesn't look right imo
                      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I kind of agree. I like Jackson HS both ways, but the ESP HS only looks good to me reversed.

Comment

I don't hate reversed headstocks. They're just difficult to find on USA Jacksons.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I don't mind reverse headstocks, but it depends on the guitar. I don't care for Jackson's reverse headstock too much.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                              Personally I prefer ESP reversed headstock over Jacksons, because of the 'nose' Jackson HS just doesn't look right imo
                              Same here. I usually hate the ESP headstock but think it looks okay reversed.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X