Hello (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello (again)

Wow, i'm almost shocked my account still works. Been a while since I've been on. I'm not even going to go into the amount of hell the last year has been. between building a hospital and spending time with family in one, it's just taken up all of my time. Pretty much a bunch of sh*t hit the fan with family and all sorts of other things and i dropped off the planet for a while. anyway, i'm back and hopefully getting back into the swing of things.

I'm guessing the forum is new software? everything looks different then what i remember.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Welcome back, man. I hope you'll find some peace of mind here among old and new JCF'ers. Yeah, new forum version I guess. A lot has changed.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Well, I've seen longer lapses!

Building a hospital?
      I have enough time on my hands building an amp or five...that must have been something.
      Sorry to hear about any health issues.
      Hang tight, life is tenuous.

(I only typed that to keep Ron busy).

And yes, new software.
      I think most agree it adds little, while taking away the chat.

Welcome back!

Comment

I shouldn't say I built a hospital, I do the IT for one, so there was a lot of work involved in setting up our new hospital. The health issues are my mom's. cancer is such a wonderful thing... (can you spell the sarcasm? plus lots of other stuff, it seemed like the first 8 months of this year has been total shit. but it's almost a new year so putting as much of that behind as possible.
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your mother's cancer. Cancer is a horrible thing and has taken the lives of many of my family members. My sis-in-law (brother's wife) is fighting it now. I wish the best for you and your family. Welcome back.

Alvin
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
          X