Forbidden...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden...

I was a fan of these guys 20 years ago, saw them with Overkill last month, and they kicked ass! Russ Anderson still has a great voice, and Steve Smyth from Testament/Dragonlord/Nevermore is now the second guitar player. Just picked up the new CD, Omega Wave, and it is awesome. It's nice to see an old thrash band back out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdxppDU2tN0
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

you're forbidden to talk about it joe. in fact, i'm gonna get you banned.
    I am the badmin!!!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Wow, thats some good shit! Never heard em before but I REALLY fuckin like it. Im gonna have to check em out if they ever come back to Jersey/Philly.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
        Wow, thats some good shit! Never heard em before but I REALLY fuckin like it. Im gonna have to check em out if they ever come back to Jersey/Philly.
        Do check them out if you ever can. They're a great Bay Area thrash band, and Paul Bostaph was their drummer who eventually wound up in Slayer. I had an old VHS tape from the early '90s called The Ultimate Revenge 2 (Forbidden, Death, Dark Angel, Faith or Fear and Raven were featured) and Forbidden all of a sudden became a favorite of mine!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          you're forbidden to talk about it joe. in fact, i'm gonna get you banned.
          I am the badmin!!!!
          I'm gonna ban myself! :ROTF:

Comment

"Forbidden Evil" and Twisted Into Form" are must haves for any thrash metal collection.

Comment

One of my favourite bands from the past. Notable is that "Through Eyes of Glass" is a clear influence on "Painkiller".
              I like EL34s.

Comment

And this is why you shouldn't wear illuminous yellow trousers to a gig (+01.00min)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0xZk...eature=related

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Wow, thats some good shit! Never heard em before but I REALLY fuckin like it.
                  Same here!!! Thanks for sharing.
                  JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                  Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    And this is why you shouldn't wear illuminous yellow trousers to a gig (+01.00min)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0xZk...eature=related

I saw that one, too! :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                    X