Broken Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Record

Looks like this place was hoppin last night around 11 pm at almost 500 users on here at once and I missed it because I went to bed early figuring Id have to get up extra early to make my commute in 4 inches of snow. Fuck if work didnt cancel this morning too, damn.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

None of them posted though - I'm sure they were all sifting through the archives looking for "just the right old post" to resurrect and never found it...
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Criss Oliwa rules.

Comment

I think 90% or more of the "guests" at any given time are bots of one type or another.

Comment

Yep, I think so too. Google and Yahoo spiders. And since there are commercials here, Google Adsense spiders too. Maybe the admins somehow triggered a spider storm!
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

500 users, and probably 4 members.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              Looks like this place was hoppin last night around 11 pm at almost 500 users on here at once and I missed it because I went to bed early figuring Id have to get up extra early to make my commute in 4 inches of snow. Fuck if work didnt cancel this morning too, damn.
              I was driving past you place last night between 4pm and 7pm (sort of, along I-74). Fun drive.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                I was driving past you place last night between 4pm and 7pm (sort of, along I-74). Fun drive.
                Yeah I always found it funny that the exit says Columbus on it but Columbus is another 30 minutes down the road.
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                X