A Facebook Revelation!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Facebook Revelation!!!

Back in the old days when you were hooking up with a girl that wasn't your girlfriend you called her your F#*k Buddy. FB for short. It was very common to say "I am going over to my FB's tonight for a little action)". It was very common for a girl to say "we aren't exclusive... he is just my FB".
    Fast forward to Facebook. Its basically the same thing.
    I think of the modern FB as this..
    Kids go on it to find out where the parties are and to get hook ups.
    Grown ups go on it and tell you that they are just keeping in touch with their old friends when actually most of them are divorcees or single and are trying to get hook ups.
    So...
    Basically the new FB is the same as the old FB.
    I wonder if the guy who developed the new FB had the old FB in mind???

Damn I am so bright.

I used to call them umfriends. As in, this is my, um, friend Mary...
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I dunno, most of the FB's from back in the day would not be FB today thats for damn sure I'm facebook friends with a a bunch of folks form my high school days and time sure does a number on some of them On the same token, a few ugly ducklings at the time morphed into beautiful swans...doesnt mean I'd want them a FB in real life tho. I don't use the net to pick up chicks, I'm a maried man and even if I wasn't, I wouldnt be meetign losers on the net to be FB's ;( So Facebook does NOT = Fuck Buddy to me and I disagree with your post John
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

no fuck buddies going on anyway on fake-book
        everyone is too distracted with what everyone had for breakfast,
        what kind of coffee was purchased, urination habits, etc. -lol lol lol
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          no fuck buddies going on anyway on fake-book
          everyone is too distracted with what everyone had for breakfast,
          what kind of coffee was purchased, urination habits, etc. -lol lol lol
          The only reason I friend requested you on FB is because I thought you would be my fuck buddy, right after you had your coffee and urinated!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            I used to call them umfriends. As in, this is my, um, friend Mary...
            Really? I just called them ho's, woot woot! (no offense to any ho's)
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              Really? I just called them ho's, woot woot! (no offense to any ho's)
              No offense taken :ROTF: woot woot!!

Comment

Facebook only has "like" but no "dislike" option so I'm not joining, fuck that PC shit.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I know of a few people who have hooked up w/ old flames or even just female friends they got back in touch with on FB. I'm FB friends with a couple of old girlfriends / hookups, but none of the serious ones. I've never even gotten close to cheating on my wife and don't think I ever will, but part of that is keeping a distance from temptation.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                    Facebook only has "like" but no "dislike" option so I'm not joining, fuck that PC shit.
                    Endrik likes music
                    endrik likes breathing
                    endrik likes eating
                    endrik likes liking
                    it goes on forever.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      The only reason I friend requested you on FB is because I thought you would be my fuck buddy, right after you had your coffee and urinated!
                      i'd be your fuck buddy before i had coffee and pissed. either way is o.k., as long
                      as i'm pitching and you're catching.

Comment

No, you gotta drink the coffee and then pee. I love the smell of coffee pee!

Comment

i'll give you a golden starbucking anytime you like pal.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                              Endrik likes music
                              endrik likes breathing
                              endrik likes eating
                              endrik likes liking
                              it goes on forever.
                              It's more about when for example if you like John Coltrane, scuba diving or 12 Angry Men, you can see it on their pages with a bunch of other people... it forms into some sort of a fan club.
                              Similar thing should be with dislike option, I couldn't wait showing Billy Ray Cyrus, The X Factor, Olive Garden, Cadillac Escalade, Avenged Sevenfold etc. that I think they suck ass.
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X