Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The REVERSE headstock support thread! Read this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The REVERSE headstock support thread! Read this!

OK, lets rally some support for Jackson to offer the reverse headstock as a standard USA option. as of now its only available on custom shop stuff. Its too common of a requested item to be full custom shop. alot of folks would love to see the soloists, and perhaps other models too, with reverse headstocks as a standard USA option. I think it would sell guitars. So give a yell here if you think Jackson should offer the REVERSE headstock as a standard USA option. maybe if we show enough interest they will offer it. Heck even if they offer it for a limited time. do it for a year or something. it would be cool. SO throw your hands in the air and give em a yell for a reverse headstock!!!!!!!
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

"illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Don't take this wrong but I like the fact that it's not a stock option...it makes CS even cooler. And pardon the hijack, but I also wish CS guitars where only available as a CS order - no dealers order CS for stock. It takes away from the idea of "custom for the person"

Comment

I'm all for it! I don't think they'd do it as an "option" since there are no more "options" any more, so I would suggest doing it as a specific model. I mean, if they can do a "Soloist, but it's Mahogany" then why not a "Soloist, but with a reverse headstock" model?

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of the Jackson reverse headstock, but I think it would be a cool option to have.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd like to see a soloist model like that.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Got my vote! If we can get it from the Japan line, we should be able to get it from the USA line too and more. Besides, the more reverse headstock options there are, the better I like it.
              Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

All for it! Sticks right up there like a big ol' middle finger!
                Last edited by Disturbing Manor; 11-30-2010, 12:09 PM.
                The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

I don't know if I'd actually buy one (prefer reverse inline or Jackson style regular), but the option would be good. It's weird why they have them on the budget guitars and not as an option on USA's.

Oh, and it's much easier to defend yourself against a foe with the reverse headstock, you can get a really nice upwards thrust
                  Last edited by potatohead; 11-30-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Oh hell yeah!!! Love reverse headstocks. Searched high and low for one on a SL2H. Sadly, only one I found was on a color option I couldn't stand. Ordered one on my CS Charvel Star. Am trying to find one for my DK1 Snakeskin and a reverse strat head for my USA Star std.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                      I'm all for it! I don't think they'd do it as an "option" since there are no more "options" any more, so I would suggest doing it as a specific model. I mean, if they can do a "Soloist, but it's Mahogany" then why not a "Soloist, but with a reverse headstock" model?
                      actually this is the best idea. just make it a standard model. not an option. just be an entirely separate standard model: the SL2HR
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I would love a WR1 with a reverse headstock.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

10-4 on this!
                          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

My USA DR2 and Dinky RVS Professional are fantastic guitars, and I'd love to see the reverse headstock available again on the higher-end models.
                            sigpic

Comment

They could offer it, but given the wait time on a lot of the USAs already depending on the body and color you want, would you want to wait another 6-9 months for a reverse?

I guss you would, but I could see time issues as well.
                              Jackson KV2
                              Jackson KE1T
                              Jackson KE1F
                              Jackson SL1

Comment

Working...
                              X