Happy Halloween, everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween, everybody!

I got shot in the face with a paintball gun, by morons driving. An inch away from my temple, which would've caused serious damage, and half an inch from my eye, which would've blinded me.

How was everybody elses Halloween weekend?

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
    I got shot in the face with a paintball gun, by morons driving. An inch away from my temple, which would've caused serious damage, and half an inch from my eye, which would've blinded me.

How was everybody elses Halloween weekend?
    Not meaning to make it worse, but a shot to the temple could have killed you. Some people are bumbling jack asses. My Haloweens been ok, but my kids bitched about having to walk so far to get a bucket full of free candy so....
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
      Not meaning to make it worse, but a shot to the temple could have killed you. Some people are bumbling jack asses. My Haloweens been ok, but my kids bitched about having to walk so far to get a bucket full of free candy so....
      Jesus Christ

And that mixed with the cold here, is probably why I only got like 10 people. Kind of disappointing.

Comment

Yeah, there werent a whole lot of porch lights on here either. Sunday is just bad for Haloween I guess.

Comment

Quite halloween here too. First year all three kids said screw it for going out.

Comment

Kids suck nowadays.

Comment

We had our "Trick or Treat Night" on Friday. Don't ask me why they always do it on Friday, but they do.

Lower number of kids than normal: it was cold and windy. That's okay, more candy for me
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                We had our "Trick or Treat Night" on Friday. Don't ask me why they always do it on Friday, but they do.

Lower number of kids than normal: it was cold and windy. That's okay, more candy for me
                See, that's awesome. I wish my city did that, or on saturday would be just as good. Now there's school days, and it's just getting closer and closer to winter, I really do think that's a good idea. That's probably why I didn't get as many kids, just because there's school tomorrow.

Comment

We are having a slow night here as well. Only a dozen kids so far (7PM) which is around a quarter of normal. We figure it is a combination of it being Sunday night and a lot of "lights out, nobody home" places in our subdivision.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

You know those shit peanut butter and walnut taffies that come wrapped in either black or orange wax paper that you always get a shit ton of? My dog wont even eat the fuckin things! He sniffed at it and turned around and licked his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                      You know those shit peanut butter and walnut taffies that come wrapped in either black or orange wax paper that you always get a shit ton of? My dog wont even eat the fuckin things! He sniffed at it and turned around and licked his ass.

Only got one trick-or-treater tonight. Now I have a pile 'o leftover candy to eat.

Comment

I always give out money, rather than candy. Last few years it was dimes but this year I was feeling generous, so I gave out quarters. $ 7.50 / .25 = 30 visitors to the door. I had a good time because I was wearing a mask but kept the door half open so they could see my buddy (watching the games) but couldn't see me...so I'd pop out from behind the door with my cup of quarters and my hockey mask and go RAAARRRRR!

We had some good laughs because a lot of kids seemed really out of it: They'd just hold out their bag, saying nothing, a lot of times with a blank look on their faces. :think:

It was almost like these kids got dressed up & dragged out on the streets against their will or something! One kid was sucking on a lollipop and staring off into space! After he left, my buddy & I were going "DARRRRR!"
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Not too bad here. Gave out 7# of candy in about an hour. The wife-ish really likes seeing the kids and handing out candy but the dogs were driving her batshit so I'm glad it ended early. She kept coming upstairs to vent in the middle of the game!! At least now I get to grab as much overstock 3 musketeers bags as I can carry at like $2 a bag instead of $7...
                          Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
                            Not too bad here. Gave out 7# of candy in about an hour. The wife-ish really likes seeing the kids and handing out candy but the dogs were driving her batshit so I'm glad it ended early. She kept coming upstairs to vent in the middle of the game!! At least now I get to grab as much overstock 3 musketeers bags as I can carry at like $2 a bag instead of $7...
                            Better get to the store quickly, they already put the Halloween displays away here yesterday and restocked the aisle with candy canes.. I guess we will just skip Thanksgiving this year..
                            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

No trick or treaters here. Must be to with the baseball bats we have . No kids came to our door. My halloween was just like any sunday, only I didn't go to work.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X