Fucking Brilliant,,,Slayer cartoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Brilliant,,,Slayer cartoon

Sup? This is just Fucking brilliant damn it.....too cool and sooooo funny.

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Heh. Did you notice the logo on the amps?

Also, is the "fingering" fairly accurate? (Aside from the fact the demons only have 3 fingers, ha ha). If so, nice attention to detail!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That was great!

Comment

That made my day....hope that guy does more of those!

Comment

Originally posted by axewielder View Post
          that was great!
          Originally posted by gcshredshed View Post
          that made my day....hope that guy does more of those!
          +2!!!
          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Love it!!!

Comment

At first I thought it was dumb, but the longer I watched, the harder it was not to laugh. Very nice.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Nice
                Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                  At first I thought it was dumb, but the longer I watched, the harder it was not to laugh. Very nice.
                  +1

i ended up laughing my ass off!!!! this was pretty awesome!!!
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Even my wife laughed and she hates Slayer, metal, distortion and all things that are cool. What gets me though, is that a 3 fingered demon from hell can play guitar faster than me.
                    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

omg epic, that ...slaaayed me, hur hur.
                      some people are too damn talented , lol, when "tom" did the left right head bang thing i damn near spit my coffee, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                        some people are too damn talented , lol, when "tom" did the left right head bang thing i damn near spit my coffee, haha.
                        Oh man, I totally missed his sig head bang! But it's totally unrealistic cos Hanneman's not a lefty!
                        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Sup? Yeah,, I had tears and the giggles for awhile after seeing it ,,,,love Kerry's vibrato ,, and tongue picking. The creator of this should win free slayer tickets or something. MOSHON DAVE
                          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I enjoyed this a lot... Thanks for posting it Dave!

Comment

killer vibrato at around 1:45

thanks for sharing...that was awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                              X