Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Browns

Holy Crap!!!! They Won.
    My hair is on fire!!!!!My hair is on fire!!!!!!
    Marshall 2205, 6100, 6100LM, JMP-1, EL84 20/20, VHT 2/50/2, Marshall 1960A & B cabs, '79 Strat, '84 Pacer, '98 Wolfgang, '08 Charvel San Dimas x 3.

Originally posted by The_Tonemonster View Post
    Holy Crap!!!! They Won.
    Lol--are they that bad?

Comment

They deserved the win. Breesus just wasn't the Messiah today. The Saints have looked pretty awful all season actually, and we really need our running backs to recover from their injuries. We here in New Orleans are really sad right now
      RIP Criss Oliva -> Still The Orchestra Plays
      My Guitars: Fender USA Custom "Holstinin" Strat with Dimarzio SD and Chopper pups, 1987 Charvel Model 3a, Fender 1985 Contemporary Standard 22 Stratocaster, Custom Shop 72 Reissue "Blackmorecaster" by Fender Japan, 1979 Jolana Galaxis

Comment

someone give the saints a half keg of beer so they can drink off their superbowl hangover.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

The only thing we managed to do today is mortally wound the chain guy..
          My Guitars: Fender USA Custom "Holstinin" Strat with Dimarzio SD and Chopper pups, 1987 Charvel Model 3a, Fender 1985 Contemporary Standard 22 Stratocaster, Custom Shop 72 Reissue "Blackmorecaster" by Fender Japan, 1979 Jolana Galaxis

Comment

saints have been out of sorts all year, not nearly as imposing a team
            as last year so far, but there's lots of season left.
            big game against the steelers next sunday night.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Ah, I saw the title of this thread and automatically assumed it was going to be depraved. Something to do with confusing the words "Brown" with "Steamer" in conjunction with "Cleveland".
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Yes Trussrod,they have been since they came back to Cleveland. Come to think of it, they were that bad before they left with Art Modell for Baltimore. They are showing some signs of improvement cosidering they didn't win anything until the last 5 games of last season. I love 'em anyway, bad habits are hard to break.
                My hair is on fire!!!!!My hair is on fire!!!!!!
                Marshall 2205, 6100, 6100LM, JMP-1, EL84 20/20, VHT 2/50/2, Marshall 1960A & B cabs, '79 Strat, '84 Pacer, '98 Wolfgang, '08 Charvel San Dimas x 3.

Comment

Here in New Orleans we know what it's like to have a terrible football team. The Saints (Aints) sucked until a few years ago. Now they're Ainting it up again!! We love em anyway though, paper bags on our heads or not.

By the way, Fujita is a fucking traitor. So is Bell.

Comment

Working...
                  X