Dolphins Robbed of win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins Robbed of win

by the refs of course. I saw no td from my living room how could the ref who was RIGHT THERE not see it? What a shame the refs decide the winner not the teams anymore. The Dolphins recovered the ball too and they said no ,hahaha WHAT???????? If you didnt stop the play you woulda saw they recovered good gosh how much money you got on the game ref man? Good thing I aint a Dolphin fan Id be really pissed. Still bothers me though ,watch 3 hours and the refs give the game away. Why even watch ya know? Seeing WAY TOO MUCH OF THIS CRAP LATELY. Football is becoming the new wrestling. Ok Im finished ,waiting for the Viking Packer game now. Better be on the level.

the zebras decided the Buff vs. Bal game as well, 1st with the Reggie Corner no interception????????? Then with the (forgot ravens stooge's name)reception. It's getting somewhat ridiculous, and reminds me of the most controversial call of my lifetime......Snowbowl - No fumble/incomplete pass !!!!

Edit~yeah, that was horseshit in that game too!!!
    Last edited by Jayster; 10-24-2010, 06:54 PM.
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

where is the shock here?
      when are you guys gonna believe me? The NFL is as crooked as a politician.
      Every major sport is. Has been for a long long time.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Did you notice all the times the Dolphin's offensive line should have been penalized for holding and wasn't?

Comment

I agree with that but I think its deeper in the NFL just based on the amount of money that changes hands every week with bookies
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

how about that crookedly ref'ed game last night in green bay?
            they don't even review the packers touchdown that was highly questionable
            with the receiver being out of bounds before getting the 2nd foot down, and then they take
            away what i thought was a great catch and touchdown by shiancoe. these bent zebras are so skewed
            it's ridiculous.

Comment

all the criteria in all video replay in all sports is bullshit...it has to meet this set of rules i norder to be reviewed etc...fuck it...there is only one right and one truth...make it right if the replay shows otherwise. Like Swisher getting hit with a pitch that the ump called a past ball etc. I dont want every minute instance review but when a team scores on a play that should alway be reviwable imho...
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

how about when swisher got hit with the bases loaded, and no call in game 4?
                it's all crooked. every major sport.

Comment

even with extra umps on the field they can't get it right in MLB. how is that possible when most of the time these guys are mere feet or inches away and make the hugest of mistakes?
                  hockey has been thoroughly ruined, the NFL is making its way towards being "flag football",
                  i swear to god it's becoming a chore to watch this shit.

Comment

where's the "are you ready for some football" thread when you need it?
                    I was expecting some cool flipper-action in here, what did I get?

meh...
                    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Working...
                    X